FM3 thru small stereo Bluetooth speaker

Actually sounds really good. Perfect for mobile/ jam anywhere anytime.
Made a preset with stereo delay and modulation. Great stereo imaging. Was almost like the sound was in my head and behind me lolol....fun!!

Which model is it? JBL FLIP 5 looks no 3.5mm.​

That iLoud speaker looks real nice!
For me, I'm hoping to get a stereo speaker like that Bose is. I plan to use a cable to connect it to the FM3 outputs.

@sprint Your setup looks nice!

@DaveO How do you like the tone of that Bose speaker for use with the FM3?
My brother has one of these and I think I remember it going pretty loud.
Is the model SoundLink Mini?
Thanks.
I use that one also, aux input. Maybe a very very tiny bit of latency, but nothing that would botter a flee. It sounds great for the money and adds some tape-like compression and a slight scooped sound that personnally I like a lot. With Marco's Plexi patch you get instant Nick Johnston sounds. I use it for rehearsing in winter when it's too bloody cold in my attic, as well as for testing songs with our singer. The advantage is she can get along with her natural unamplified voice so very practical imho. For blues, rock, country and jazz it is great. Maybe nothing for metal heads.

I see the Bose SoundLink Mini is no longer available.
It was replaced with the SoundLink Mini II.

Looking at reviews there are quite a few with battery problems :oops:
I was ready to buy one, not sure now.

I see the Bose SoundLink Mini is no longer available.
It was replaced with the SoundLink Mini II.

Looking at reviews there are quite a few with battery problems :oops:
I was ready to buy one, not sure now.
For the time being I had mine since 2014 and never encountered any problems. The thing can blow around for 5 hours without difficulties, I actually never totally emptied the batterie. Does that concern the newer series ?

Thanks.

Thanks.
Well I like it for what it is ScottP, I will say its not monitor quality though, I have a pair of behringer truth monitors at my practice room and those are really good and I also have pair of HR112s those rock, but that said I do like Bose stuff and its better than I had expected and it was unexpected that I would even use it, but in a pinch its ok, I got two of these a couple Christmas's ago at Costco when they were on sale my wife uses hers every day w/ her iPhone listening to her streams when she dose her markup etc.. and the thing is so loud neighbors have complained about the TV being too loud but its really that tiny Bose speaker LOL Lauke-Lux is right there is a slight latency its noticeable but not so annoying that I'd not use it.

Back
Top Bottom