FM3 - Take Me To The Top - Loverboy

hippietim

Axe-Master
@Admin M@ created this great preset - #363 FilteRING Funk - which is all sorts of cool Ring Mod effects. Scene 8 is called Faux Bass. That sound is awesome. For some dumb reason I started playing the keyboard bass part for Take Me To The Top. Pretty cool. So I started another preset based on Faux Bass and added some drop tuned Sawtooth and Triangle Synth layers. Add a little Dimension Chorus. This is what you get:

Attachments

• Take Me Somewhere.syx
    24.1 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
@Admin M@ created this great preset - #363 FilteRING Funk - which is all sorts of cool Ring Mod effects. Scene 8 is called Faux Bass. That sound is awesome. For some dumb reason I started playing the keyboard bass part for Take Me To The Top. Pretty cool. So I started another preset based on Faux Bass and added some drop tuned Sawtooth and Triangle Synth layers. Add a little Dimension Chorus. This is what you get:

Where do I need to send the pizza to keep you cranking out these cool synth/organ patches.

I created it tonight on the FM3. The preset is attached to the OP. You should be able to download it and load onto the Axe-Fx III via Axe Edit (it supports importing FM3 presets).

That’s right! I was so hung up on the excitement about being able to import Axe-FX III presets into FM3-Edit, I totally forgot about being able to do it the other way around. Man, that is such a killer feature! It’ll make porting my studio presets over to my rig, and vice versa, painless!

Badass sound for a kickass song!
Do you have a singer that can do a great Mike Reno?

Man, that's great! Any chance you'd take a stab at the violin/cello synth? I'm a new member so I can't post links yet, but there's youtube video called dweezil Zappa PRS axe effects cello that's pretty cool. I'm guessing the fm3 can do it no problem.

Back
Top Bottom