FM3 Status Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've used a katana head as a power amp too! It's my emergency backup at gigs b/c its light and cheap and could replace everything in a pinch.
it is accurately named, its pre-amp tone is sharp.

The GUI ( client-server ) was just improved in the brand new 1405 for AF3. Peeps are enjoying a snappy experience !
They are squashing a few bugs......maybe that goodness is headed our way ? Today ......

I don't believe we'll be getting the firmware today. From what matt shared a weeks ago, we'll probably get a status update.

"

I will provide another status update again in 1-2 weeks. I'm confident as always that you will be rewarded for your patience."

Is it really gonna make your life any better to have one of the team come in and say "yep we're still working on it" ? I think if they had firm specifics they'd share them.

Of course not. But it doesn't hurt to ask. Matt did say he would post an update in 1-2 weeks. There are people having lots of problems with this unit that would love to know the status of the FW update.

Send pics! I can barely get a 90 degree bend!

I bet we see something from the bitchin Fractal team soon.

Since I moved to using a different preset for my gig I have had no freeze ups..... likely as mentioned...probably some corrupted stuff in a couple presets I had been using.

Of course not. But it doesn't hurt to ask. Matt did say he would post an update in 1-2 weeks. There are people having lots of problems with this unit that would love to know the status of the FW update.
The day is young.... and yes we are all anxiously waiting!

There's never been an update saying they're taking a break from the firmware so it would it would be safe to presume that they're still working on it.

Is it really gonna make your life any better to have one of the team come in and say "yep we're still working on it" ? I think if they had firm specifics they'd share them.

It's called customer appreciation. Only takes 5 minutes to write a short post and they promised to give an update, so...

It's called customer appreciation. Only takes 5 minutes to write a short post and they promised to give an update, so...

Fractal tend to give us an update when there's something to update us with

in the four and a bit years of using their products I've learnt if there's no word then they're working on it and will tell us when there's something to say

Patience, it'll be worth it

Fractal tend to give us an update when there's something to update us with

in the four and a bit years of using their products I've learnt if there's no word then they're working on it and will tell us when there's something to say

Patience, it'll be worth it

Unlike that time when Cliff wrote he was working on getting some good stuff ported to the AX8, never got back on that and silently moved the AX8 to the legacy section of the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom