FS FM3 set up for sale.

tobafett

Inspired
Hi everyone,

I am looking to let go of my FM3 pedalboard set up. It was never gigged, only used about 2x month for the last year or so for practice. I have the boxes for the FM3, FC6 and Seymour Duncan PS 170. Everything is pretty much mint - the Fractal gear still has the plastic protection on the screens. Basically, I am looking to sell the pedal board whole. While it will be more than $100 to ship, I will ship in the CON USA for $100. Paypal is the only payment option I will accept. I will also take the Paypal transaction hit, I want protection for both the buyer and the seller. I am the original owner of everything listed.

What is included:

- PedalTrain classic pro with hard case. The hard case was slightly damaged in shipping from Sweetwater and I did not notice it until too late. One of the bottom feet are slightly pushed into the case causing the case shape to be malformed. Its not very bad and does not effect functionality.

• FM3, headphone version. Has firmware 5.03 loaded currently. I have the box for it. Mint.
  • FC6 - original version. I have the box for it. Mint.
  • Seymour Duncan Power Stage 170. I have the box for it. Mint.
  • Furman AC 215 mounted underneath the board for clean power. Used, but totally functional.
  • Best Tronics cables, jacks, and speakon power. The custom plates for boards that they make.

Everything pictured is included. Only needs expression pedals (if you use them) I had two EV-2s on it, and it worked well for me.

I am asking $1900 via Paypal or cash - if local.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you for checking the post out.

IMG_8239.jpg

Back
Top Bottom