Fixed FM3 Safari browser

Fab8040

Experienced
Hi everyone.. I would like to know if someone had my same experience.. I play my fm3 at home and i use as an audio interface into my imac late 2013. I use YouTube to launch backing tracks playing over these with my favourite patch. After safari last update i am able to do this for about 10 minutes, after that safari seems to freeze and i can listen only the sound of my guitar.. If i switch off the fm3 and then switch on again everything works as before..

Hi everyone.. I would like to know if someone had my same experience.. I play my fm3 at home and i use as an audio interface into my imac late 2013. I use YouTube to launch backing tracks playing over these with my favourite patch. After safari last update i am able to do this for about 10 minutes, after that safari seems to freeze and i can listen only the sound of my guitar.. If i switch off the fm3 and then switch on again everything works as before..
We have been made aware of some customers having issues with USB audio on the Mac and we are looking at it. Please stay tuned and thank you for your patience.

Back
Top Bottom