• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

FM3 - running through ?

acwild

Experienced
Friedman ASC-10. With monitors and p.a. speakers, I missed the sound and feel of my cabinets. The Friedman makes me feel like I have a guitar amp.

Plato67

EV ELX powered speakers for FOH and practice. Shure 215 IEMS in stereo for gigs. Never been happier; complete tonal control.

bdrepko

Fractal Fanatic
I usually go straight into the PA which is a Behringer X32. I monitor myself through the same monitor wedges that I use for vocals and the other guitar. Been doing this for many years. The only time I dont do this is if we are playing a club where we are not running sound. Then I will use a Matrix GT800FX and a 4x12 cab. That is pretty rare we ever do this.

Top Bottom