Wish FM3 RTA Block

what a pity.
I agree on CPU. hope for a future update implementing RTA but no so many chances.
Thanks

This would be really cool. It would be nice if it's implemented in a way that it only / mostly draws CPU when the block is directly observed in FM3-Edit. That way it wouldn't be a performance killer.

It's not especially cpu heavy compared to other blocks already on the FM3. It does seem like a curious omission, but I doubt the issue is cpu capacity.
You're right, it's not heavy usage. On the FX3 it barely registers any CPU use.

My previous comment was based on the blocks that are missing on the FM3, and I thought I saw that it was tied to CPU but the Wiki doesn't mention that as the issue.

Be careful what you wish for... CPU is not the only resource to consider. Adding any new blocks to the FM3 might mean it wouldn't have room to add future updates -- things like Cygnus, or the new Delay Commander or recent compressor changes.
If it is not practical to add an RTA block to the FM3… would it be possible to add an RTA function to FM3 edit?

Be careful what you wish for... CPU is not the only resource to consider. Adding any new blocks to the FM3 might mean it wouldn't have room to add future updates -- things like Cygnus, or the new Delay Commander or recent compressor changes.
Or maybe the 'Diffusion' parameters in the 'Delay' blocks? Please!!!

Back
Top Bottom