FM3 removable attachment ideas

Sixstring

Legend!
I have been thinking of a way to make it so the FM3 can be removed from a board easily but still be securely attached. I'm going to be using a piece of 3/4" plywood for my base that will set in the existing bottom of the case I currently have.
I was considering these Does anyone know if there will or might be an adverse effect? I went looking for any info but couldn't really find anything definitive.

I have been thinking of a way to make it so the FM3 can be removed from a board easily but still be securely attached. I'm going to be using a piece of 3/4" plywood for my base that will set in the existing bottom of the case I currently have.
I was considering these Does anyone know if there will or might be an adverse effect? I went looking for any info but couldn't really find anything definitive.

try the Temple audio
they can be latched into the board and easily removed if you use their locking bolts

Just use 3M dual lock. It's what every pro board in the world uses. Incredibly strong, easy enough to pop off when you get the hang of it, and repeatable. You can offset the strip on the board so the feet still sit flush when off the board.

Edit: just don't use too big a strip if you don't want it difficult to get off.

Just use 3M dual lock. It's what every pro board in the world uses. Incredibly strong, easy enough to pop off when you get the hang of it, and repeatable. You can offset the strip on the board so the feet still sit flush when off the board.

Agreed. I just mounted my FM3 with Dual Lock. I simply put a piece on each of the feet and it held even when I held the pedal board completely upside down.

Thanks Cooper! I completely forgot about dual lock and it's a bit cheaper and easier to instal!

yeah i certainly wouldn't use all 8 of those magnets, you'd never be able to pull it off the board! stick with dual lock.

Back
Top Bottom