• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

FM3 Re-amp has extra 'oomph/hiss' that shouldn't be there.

mortega76

Fractal Fanatic
I seem to recall back in Axe-fx II days about a 'fix' to clear up the re-amping from being a little too overdriven. I seem to recall something about having all the File bit depths set to 24-bit which I currently have all of them set to (Record/Render/Import) in Cakewalk. I'm still getting an extra 'oomph/hiss' that is not there when I plug my guitar directly into the FM3. Can someone point me in the right direction?

GlennO

Fractal Fanatic
That shouldn't be. It's the same signal that's entering the grid. How are you recording the DI? How are you playing it back to the FM3?

Top Bottom