FM3 pedalboard suggestions

MikeBrooklyn

Inspired
As of now I have my fm3 on my old voodoo labs dingbat medium (22" x 13.5") with a voodoo labs pedal power 2 mounted underneath and custom in/out 1/4jacks on the back. On the top I have my fm3 plus a digitech drop and a shure glxd.

There's still a ton of room and I'd like something smaller and lighter. I'd still like to use my power supply and have ins and outs for a clean setup.

Any ideas?

Sounds like teddis has a great set up for you!

Just for visual reference using my Axe 3 and FC6.......your available options are a little different than mine, the Duo 28 would may be a good fit for you.... also has a decent shoulder bag available.

I like that I can just tie wrap crap down and ditch the velcro!
I am adding one more pedal because I have the slots.... and another dual switch which I may rig across the front using the existing holes.
Also have a Freqout sitting in the back of my rack and I run it off of a foot switch.

Good luck and you will have a blast once you get it set up.

20200113_050339_resized copy.jpg

Last edited:
Hello Guys !!

I would like to fix my FM3 with screw trought my pedal board .

Apparently, some of you did the same things ? What kind of screw (bolt ?) do i have to use ?

Many thanks

Hello Guys !!

I would like to fix my FM3 with screw trought my pedal board .

Apparently, some of you did the same things ? What kind of screw (bolt ?) do i have to use ?

Many thanks
See the other thread where you asked the same question. ;)

I think i will order a Temple Audio Design Duo 17 for an FM3, an H9 and some midi controller (plus passive switches)

i'm also thinking to the rockboard TRIO 3.0 (only fm3,h9 and something like a midi baby3 or morningstar mc3) because it is smaller and could fit a pelican case (the only thing that i don't like about the TRIO is that would be impossible to keep the XLR connectors inside the pedalboard)

Back
Top Bottom