Fm3 outup to a/b pedal

waylander69

Inspired
Hi
I have both an FM3 and an FXII and have output connected to a motley a/b pedal then going to the input of my matrix 800 amp .
Is there any reason why I couldn't run a guitar through both at the same time to use the matrix and have a jam with my son ?
Cheers
G \../

You don't want to use your Morley pedal for that. It's an A/B switch, not a mixer. But you and your son could each get your own channel on the Matrix.

Hi
Originally I had it so I could use either the fxii or the fm3 Butte matrix goes into an matrix 212 cab and I think only has 1 input , so 2 fx units 1 amp 1 speaker cab ,
Any ideas ?

Cheers
G

Hi
Originally I had it so I could use either the fxii or the fm3 Butte matrix goes into an matrix 212 cab and I think only has 1 input , so 2 fx units 1 amp 1 speaker cab ,
Any ideas ?

Cheers
G
If you only have one audio channel available, you need a mixer to combine signals.

You could do that by feeding the output from the Axe II into Input 2 on the FM3, and route that to the FM3 output. You'd have to do that per preset.

Hi
Any ideas ?

Cheers
G
Small mixers can serve so many useful purposes. I have the 12 channel version of this mixer. I have been using a mixer (for monitoring while recording at home) since my Standard, 12 years ago. eliminates so many issues with recording and monitoring.
Anyway, here is the small one as an example:

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/402VLZ4--mackie-402vlz4-4-channel-mixer

Hi
Any ideas ?

Cheers
G

Doesn't the GT800 have two inputs? Just run FM3 to one and AFX to the other.

Back
Top Bottom