FM3 or Axe-Fx III dual output Speaker Sim and Not

Massimo63

Hello Newbie here,
Currently using an Atomic amplifire 6 and looking to move to Fractal... Not sure If FM 3 or AxeFx III yet. Waiting to see if a Powered Version of Axe Fx or FM 3 will be released. My main question here is can the FM 3 or AxeFx III have the option of separate outputs? When playing live, cane a set of outputs feed the house system with speaker sim on and another set of outputs feed a power amp and speaker cab with no sim on?

Thanks in advance

Hello Newbie here,
Currently using an Atomic amplifire 6 and looking to move to Fractal... Not sure If FM 3 or AxeFx III yet. Waiting to see if a Powered Version of Axe Fx or FM 3 will be released. My main question here is can the FM 3 or AxeFx III have the option of separate outputs? When playing live, cane a set of outputs feed the house system with speaker sim on and another set of outputs feed a power amp and speaker cab with no sim on?

Thanks in advance
Can you use dual Outputs to FOH and a power amp and cab? Yes. There’s even an example of that in the manual.

Not sure I understand what you’re waiting for. Are you saying you’ll buy is a version comes out with a power amp, and you won’t buy if that doesn’t happen?

Can you use dual Outputs to FOH and a power amp and cab? Yes. There’s even an example of that in the manual.

Not sure I understand what you’re waiting for. Are you saying you’ll buy is a version comes out with a power amp, and you won’t buy if that doesn’t happen?
Thank you for your reply I will look at the manual. Maybe I will get a FM3 and use a pedal size power amp.. not sure yet

Thank you for your reply I will look at the manual. Maybe I will get a FM3 and use a pedal size power amp.. not sure yet
Understood. There has been no announcement of an FM3 with a built-in power amp, let alone a release of one. That's the best info we have.

Back
Top Bottom