FM3 Now Shipping

That's what I would have thought, but there is nothing in the invitation email. So that's why I'm asking. :)
Here's what my non-headphones invite said:

...we have a number of first-run units with no headphones jack or circuitry...If you order now we will remove your name from the waitlist. If you do NOT purchase one of these units, you will receive another invitation for a FM3 unit with headphones jack, at full price, sent in the usual way in waitlist order when these units become available.

What did yours say?

You are receiving this email because you joined our waitlist notification system.

The FM3 is a compact, all-in-one, Amp Modeler/FX Processor/Foot Controller based on the award-winning Axe-Fx III and FC foot controllers.

This unit DOES have a headphones jack.
(A number of first-run units were previously offered with no headphones jack.)

Your invitation link does not technically expire, but supplies are limited so please don't delay.

This offer is for customers in the USA and Canada only. Customers in other regions should check with their local Fractal Audio dealer.

DO NOT SHARE OR POST THIS LINK OR YOUR INVITATION ONLINE.

We check all orders against the waitlist by email address. Any unauthorized orders will be canceled.

Limit one per customer. Pro players should contact us for special permission to order a backup unit.

IMPORTANT NOTE: We are currently taking precautions to ensure the health and safety of our employees and customers. This, coupled with unprecedented holiday order volume may result in shipping delays of up to five business days. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Here is your purchase link

BLANK

If you need help, please reply to this email.

Thank you,

--
Andrew
Fractal Audio Sales

Unbelievable... added to waitlist 12/3, received invite and purchased today 12/10. This is amazing folks, the waitlist will very soon be a thing of the past.
I always need a digital option for hybrid rig / FX / recording and thought I could do it with the HX Stomp but no bueno... Once you have heard the Comp, Trem, Chorus, Delays, Rotary and Verbs integrated with the dual/triple purpose footswitching paradigm in the Fractal stuff there is simply no going back, even when just using FX. Believe me, I've tried!!! (just to save a little cash).
$1K is a steal for this thing.

Unbelievable... added to waitlist 12/3, received invite and purchased today 12/10. This is amazing folks, the waitlist will very soon be a thing of the past.
I always need a digital option for hybrid rig / FX / recording and thought I could do it with the HX Stomp but no bueno... Once you have heard the Comp, Trem, Chorus, Delays, Rotary and Verbs integrated with the dual/triple purpose footswitching paradigm in the Fractal stuff there is simply no going back, even when just using FX. Believe me, I've tried!!! (just to save a little cash).
$1K is a steal for this thing.

He's back. And gone. And back. And gone. And back. :p

You are receiving this email because you joined our waitlist notification system.

The FM3 is a compact, all-in-one, Amp Modeler/FX Processor/Foot Controller based on the award-winning Axe-Fx III and FC foot controllers.

This unit DOES have a headphones jack.
(A number of first-run units were previously offered with no headphones jack.)

Your invitation link does not technically expire, but supplies are limited so please don't delay.

This offer is for customers in the USA and Canada only. Customers in other regions should check with their local Fractal Audio dealer.

DO NOT SHARE OR POST THIS LINK OR YOUR INVITATION ONLINE.

We check all orders against the waitlist by email address. Any unauthorized orders will be canceled.

Limit one per customer. Pro players should contact us for special permission to order a backup unit.

IMPORTANT NOTE: We are currently taking precautions to ensure the health and safety of our employees and customers. This, coupled with unprecedented holiday order volume may result in shipping delays of up to five business days. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Here is your purchase link

BLANK

If you need help, please reply to this email.

Thank you,

--
Andrew
Fractal Audio Sales
Yeah, you're being offered one that has the headphone jack. ;)

Waitlisted on 11/27
Invite and purchase on 12/9
Shipped and picked up by ups 12/10

Regarding things self destructing, what’s gonna self destruct are the people on eBay and reverb who purchased these with the idea that they’d sell them for way over purchase price... idiots.

Im looking forward to being back to fractal. I bought an AxeFX2 in 2013. Ended up selling in 2015 because with my mainly bedroom playing I couldn’t justify having a 2000 toy sitting around. If fractal had been making these I would’ve bought it instead of the helix I bought last year.

The helix is nice but I’ve missed the fractal models and not needing to buy separate cab IRs. The stock cabinets in the Helix suck... the stock presets in the helix suck too. A guy can buy a Fractal modeler and just use factory presets and be fairly happy. Happier than the helix for sure 😂

My FM3 and FC6 arrived today. Fired it up, did the 2.0 update and tried a few presets. Sounds great. Unfortunately that’s all I will be able to do with it until next week. Got a busy few days ahead.

Waitlist 7/18/20
Invite 11/13/20
Order 12/1/20
Recieved 12/10/20

Hello everybody

Got my invitation few weeks ago. the second one i received. This time i reply immediately. told me i can’t buy directly so they recommended me to contact my local dealer.

BEST purchase ever. I am new to Fractal and i am really enjoying it. Every aspect is a wonderful experience.

Thank you Fractal.

Back
Top Bottom