FM3 Now Shipping

BAM! That was fast.

Waitlist - 11/26
Invitation - 12/9
Purchase - 12/9

Created an account to post this and to officially join the Fractal family! I'm a bedroom warrior, and just sold my Mesa Mark V and 412 cab because it was total overkill. I just want flexibility and when I was researching the current options for modeling amps, the FM3 seemed to fit the bill perfectly. Didn't realize at the time there was a waitlist, but luckily they cranked through it quickly and this will arrive for xmas! Can't wait.

Last edited:
Quick question. I received my purchase invitation today, but its for a no headphones jack version. If I choose to wait for the headphones version, do I just wait and eventually a second invite will come? I don't see anywhere to select or notify them of that I'd prefer to wait for the headphoones version. Anyone know? Thanks!

(btw - I only signed up for purchase a few weeks ago at most)

Quick question. I received my purchase invitation today, but its for a no headphones jack version. If I choose to wait for the headphones version, do I just wait and eventually a second invite will come? I don't see anywhere to select or notify them of that I'd prefer to wait for the headphoones version. Anyone know? Thanks!

(btw - I only signed up for purchase a few weeks ago at most)
The answer to your question should already be in the invitation you received.

Back
Top Bottom