FM3 Now Shipping

Ahoj, jsem na čekací listině 24.5.2020 a ještě jsem nedostal pozvánku. Napsali mi z G66.eu že to bude kolem vánoc. Radek.CZ

Ahoj, jsem na čekací listině 24.5.2020 a ještě jsem nedostal pozvánku. Napsali mi z G66.eu že to bude kolem vánoc. Radek.CZ

Nacházíte se ve vlákně čekacího seznamu v USA. Vyhledejte vlákno s názvem (FM3: G66 availability?) Od včerejška je čekací listina 14. března. Pro tuto odpověď jsem použil překladač, takže doufám, že mám jasno.

Translation: You are in the US waiting list thread. Look for a thread named (FM3: G66 availability?) As of yesterday, the waiting list is March 14th. I used a translator for this answer, so I hope I'm clear.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Ole
Got on the waiting list on 7/18/20, invite received 11/13/20 and just placed my order tonight. Excited to move to the next generation and that firmware 2.0 is right around the corner!

Soooooooo close! :D

10/13 wait list here.. I may have jumped the gun, but my Helix sold on reverb a bit quicker than anticipated. Guess I priced it right!

Sorry to hear you guys are dealing with Covid related issues, Matt. I'll get my FM3/FC6 when it happens, you guys just keep doing what you're doing safely!

Wait list: 10/24
Invite: 12/4
Ordered: 12/4

Now I have to figure out how to integrate it into my rig. I had a Helix Floor previously but I’m super excited for the FM3.

Waitlist 8/17
Invite 11/17
Ordered 12/3

status is “shipped” but ups tracking says it hasn’t been picked up yet. Pretty excited! Sold my AX8 to fund the purchase (hence the time gap between invite and order) so I’m definitely feeling pretty sad without any fractal in my life right now!

Waitlist 8/17
Invite 11/17
Ordered 12/3

status is “shipped” but ups tracking says it hasn’t been picked up yet. Pretty excited! Sold my AX8 to fund the purchase (hence the time gap between invite and order) so I’m definitely feeling pretty sad without any fractal in my life right now!

Mine shipped 3 days ago but UPS doesn’t show that. Not sure if this is a UPS issue or that Fractal created a label and it truly hasn’t left Fractal HQ yet.

Mine shipped 3 days ago but UPS doesn’t show that. Not sure if this is a UPS issue or that Fractal created a label and it truly hasn’t left Fractal HQ yet.
Yeah I assume based on my current status that Fractal printed a label but it isn’t yet in UPS hands. No big deal - I’m sure it’ll get here eventually.

Back
Top Bottom