FM3 Now Shipping

On the list since Feb. 20, 2020.
Beginning to think that my request got lost somewhere......
Should I sign again?

On the list since Feb. 20, 2020.
Beginning to think that my request got lost somewhere......
Should I sign again?
Find the confirmation in your email. You should have got one just like this back from them. I got mine the same day I sent the request.

Fri, Aug 28, 1:32 PM
to me

--- DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL ---

THIS EMAIL FROM FRACTAL AUDIO SYSTEMS CONFIRMS WE HAVE RECEIVED YOUR WAIT LIST REQUEST.

We will notify you immediately when your name comes to the top of the list. Because there are many variables, we are not able to estimate how long the wait for a given product will be.

If you have any questions, please contact sales@fractalaudio.com

A NOTE TO INTERNATIONAL BUYERS
As stated on our web site, this wait list is for shipping addresses in the US and CANADA only.
Customers in other regions should contact the International distributors listed on our web site.

Thank you,

Fractal Audio Systems

Interestingly FM3 units are dropping in price on Reverb to about $1,350.00, based on recent sales (Many units are still listed at $1,500.00-$1,600.00)

AX8 units are dropping in price as well with many selling under $1,000.00 down to $950.00 (Most are listed at $1,000.00 to $1,200.00)

I would expect both those to go down in price as soon as the waitlist is exhausted.

Interestingly FM3 units are dropping in price on Reverb to about $1,350.00, based on recent sales (Many units are still listed at $1,500.00-$1,600.00)

AX8 units are dropping in price as well with many selling under $1,000.00 down to $950.00 (Most are listed at $1,000.00 to $1,200.00)

I would expect both those to go down in price as soon as the waitlist is exhausted.

If the wait list keeps going decreasing like it is there is no reason to pay a premium for a second hand FM3. I don't think the warranty is transferable so you mind as well wait and buy new.

If the wait list keeps going decreasing like it is there is no reason to pay a premium for a second hand FM3. I don't think the warranty is transferable so you mind as well wait and buy new.
I agree, and I am Sept 4 so I believe that I should get my number called by the end of week, possibly tomorrow (dependent on stock-on-hand).
I personally do not like to purchase complex electronics 2nd hand. Too risky.

I agree, and I am Sept 4 so I believe that I should get my number called by the end of week, possibly tomorrow (dependent on stock-on-hand).
I personally do not like to purchase complex electronics 2nd hand. Too risky.

I have to agree. I am not paying a higher than retail price and no warranty. This is not a $200 pedal.

Based on the recent progress I would say your invite may be showing up tomorrow. I bought a HX Stomp to pass the time but my Oct 26 wait list may be around the corner if this keeps up.

Whoa...September already. Looks like Fractal is stocking up for the Holiday season. May need to buy a 2nd for backup if that is the case!

Got my FM3 today delivered at work will have it going later tonight. Got on the list July 22nd. Hope it’s worth the wait. Yippeee!

Back
Top Bottom