FM3 Now Shipping

Waitlist: April 4 2020
Invite: Oct 16 2020
Purchase: Oct 16 (duh)
Ok Guys! This is starting to feel like Dot racing at sporting events! LOL! I am April 5th for the FM3 and July 20th for the AF3 and its a race to see which wins or both! :cool: I sold my AF2 MK2 and my MFC 101 and have been having FAS withdrawal ever since (shakes, nervous scratching, hallucinations and general irritability while talking to myself throughout the house!). Since I saved my money like the little gear slut I am, I may be a gluttonous hog and get both to cure my withdrawals! LOL!

Hang in there Guys, its getting closer and closer every day!

Ok Guys! This is starting to feel like Dot racing at sporting events! LOL! I am April 5th for the FM3 and July 20th for the AF3 and its a race to see which wins or both! :cool: I sold my AF2 MK2 and my MFC 101 and have been having FAS withdrawal ever since (shakes, nervous scratching, hallucinations and general irritability while talking to myself throughout the house!). Since I saved my money like the little gear slut I am, I may be a gluttonous hog and get both to cure my withdrawals! LOL!

Hang in there Guys, its getting closer and closer every day!
So, they've basically covered one month (so far) this week. Theoretically I could have an invite in two weeks (wait listed on 6/13).
1602874809263.png

So, they've basically covered one month (so far) this week. Theoretically I could have an invite in two weeks (wait listed on 6/13).
View attachment 74034
Assuming we don't have another long delay after inventory is depleted during this cycle, Yes, you could potentially see an invite over the next 2 to 3 weeks or so (limited warranties apply on any comments like these though! LOL!). FAS is working as hard and as fast as possible to quality control these units when they are warehoused and get them out to us eager consumers! I presume, like others on this list, that there are lots of people waiting for a unit, so it all comes down to what shows up at the dock and how many orders are serviced in that cycle! But, hang in there @fcs101!! It will be here when you aren't looking! LOL!

So I saw someone selling an FM3 locally on Marketplace for $1295 / non-headphone. Why would someone think that you can mark up the unit by 30% when they are shipping out so quickly right now?

So I saw someone selling an FM3 locally on Marketplace for $1295 / non-headphone. Why would someone think that you can mark up the unit by 30% when they are shipping out so quickly right now?

I've seen them on Reverb or Ebay for $1600-1800 before. Sucker born every minute I guess. No way would I pay that for a used unit without a warranty. Now if I found one for $1200 a few months ago, maybe........ :D

I've seen them on Reverb or Ebay for $1600-1800 before. Sucker born every minute I guess. No way would I pay that for a used unit without a warranty. Now if I found one for $1200 a few months ago, maybe........ :D

It was advertised as "Avoid the 12 month wait list Purchased with intent for live performance...has not left my house. Less than 8 hours of operation. Never been on the floor. Never stepped on. Factory box and packaging."

My guess is this person couldn't figure out how to make it sound great? Is that even possible?

+1 on buying a device like this without the FAS warranty. I can wait a couple more months....

It was advertised as "Avoid the 12 month wait list Purchased with intent for live performance...has not left my house. Less than 8 hours of operation. Never been on the floor. Never stepped on. Factory box and packaging."

My guess is this person couldn't figure out how to make it sound great? Is that even possible?

+1 on buying a device like this without the FAS warranty. I can wait a couple more months....

Well, since it's the no-headphone version honestly that story checks out. Bought it for live shows. Decided either it didn't work for him or there were no shows to play anymore and it was collecting dust. Maybe he even owns a III he uses at home which is why he didn't turn it on. So he figured he'd see if it could make a profit on it, and if not he'll still have it when shows start again.

The skeevy part is advertising the 12 month waitlist while possibly knowing he's close to being able to just re-order a new one if he changes his mind later.

Well, since it's the no-headphone version honestly that story checks out. Bought it for live shows. Decided either it didn't work for him or there were no shows to play anymore and it was collecting dust. Maybe he even owns a III he uses at home which is why he didn't turn it on. So he figured he'd see if it could make a profit on it, and if not he'll still have it when shows start again.

The skeevy part is advertising the 12 month waitlist while possibly knowing he's close to being able to just re-order a new one if he changes his mind later.
You seem to know a lot about this.. almost too much 🕵️‍♂️

The cheapest AX8 on Reverb is $950! Fractal's resale value must be one of the best.

Should name this forum "Wait Watchers". Anyways, examples of number of days people have waited in this forum:

-Jul 1st 2019 waitlisted, invited Aug 6th = 402 days
-Sep 1st 2019 waitlisted, invited Aug 20th = 354 days
-Jan 1st 2020 waitlisted, invited Sep 3rd = 246 days
-Feb 1st 2020 waitlisted, invited Sep 8th = 220 days
-Feb 12th 2020 waitlisted, invited Sep 30th = 231 days (Feb 12th announcement added lots of wait-listers)
-Mar 1st 2020 waitlisted, invited Oct 8th = 221 days
-Mar 15th 2020 waitlisted, invited Oct 14th = 213 days
-Mar 31st 2020 waitlisted, invited Oct 16th =199 days
-Apr 4th 2020 waitlisted, invited Oct 16th = 195 days (aka 6.4 months)

The number of waiting days continues to grow shorter. Let's hope the stock continues to flow. I entered the game Jul 7th so with some luck I should get an invite by December.

Stay safe all. Have a good weekend!

Should name this forum "Wait Watchers". Anyways, examples of number of days people have waited in this forum:

-Jul 1st 2019 waitlisted, invited Aug 6th = 402 days
-Sep 1st 2019 waitlisted, invited Aug 20th = 354 days
-Jan 1st 2020 waitlisted, invited Sep 3rd = 246 days
-Feb 1st 2020 waitlisted, invited Sep 8th = 220 days
-Feb 12th 2020 waitlisted, invited Sep 30th = 231 days (Feb 12th announcement added lots of wait-listers)
-Mar 1st 2020 waitlisted, invited Oct 8th = 221 days
-Mar 15th 2020 waitlisted, invited Oct 14th = 213 days
-Mar 31st 2020 waitlisted, invited Oct 16th =199 days
-Apr 4th 2020 waitlisted, invited Oct 16th = 195 days (aka 6.4 months)

The number of waiting days continues to grow shorter. Let's hope the stock continues to flow. I entered the game Jul 7th so with some luck I should get an invite by December.

Stay safe all. Have a good weekend!
fm3waittime.jpg
You just had to put some data up. I should totally be doing more productive things than this, but there's an FM3-shaped hole in my weekends right now.

View attachment 74063
You just had to put some data up. I should totally be doing more productive things than this, but there's an FM3-shaped hole in my weekends right now.
LOL! Awesome @roboflop! We are all in FAS Wait Time Paralysis i think! I stare at the open slot in my rack and my pedalboard every day, then I hit the waitlist review like addict! LOL! Hang in there everyone! The skin itching and rash will be alleviated soon! 🎸

Back
Top Bottom