FM3 Now Shipping

Waitlist date 2/18/2020
Invitation: 10/05/2020

Now let's hope they get the firmware sorted.

I ordered the 5th, got it in Canada on Friday the 9th.

The on device buttons are a bit janky though, sometimes missing or double reading a button press of the nav buttons, etc.

I ordered the 5th, got it in Canada on Friday the 9th.

The on device buttons are a bit janky though, sometimes missing or double reading a button press of the nav buttons, etc.
I haven't seen any other complaints of problems with buttons. Has anyone else experienced any?

I know there was the big Feb 12 rush in here but it sure seems like shipments are constipated for the last month.
We've been flat lined at around 215 days average waitlist duration (time someone joined the waitlist to the time they received the invite - as reported on this thread)
For the sake of the guys still waiting for their invite, I sure hope things start picking up for them.

1602625618874.png

I know there was the big Feb 12 rush in here but it sure seems like shipments are constipated for the last month.
We've been flat lined at around 215 days average waitlist duration (time someone joined the waitlist to the time they received the invite - as reported on this thread)
For the sake of the guys still waiting for their invite, I sure hope things start picking up for them.

View attachment 73933

Stopping invites for a few weeks while waiting for new supply will do that.

Back
Top Bottom