FM3 Now Shipping

[QUOTE
Ten days without someone posting an update about getting invited. Does anyone else feel like a junkie coming here in the hope of getting an "invite hit"?
[/QUOTE]

in the past week I have passed on pulling the trigger on another AX8, a FX2 and several Helix’s all while waiting on some sign of FM3’s are going to be shipping. I am trying to be patient but I.....

Seeing as I only signed up in August, I was prepared for a wait. Maybe I naively thought the rumors of them clearing through the wait list by the end of summer was going to pan out. Here we are at the end of summer, and it's at a complete standstill and no one knows why, and by all accounts they aren't anywhere near clearing out the list. At least if we were still seeing some movement, I'd sit and wait patiently for however long it would take.

I'm really close to pulling the trigger on a PRS MT15 and call it a day. Maybe I come back next year when they're just in stock, and get one at that time. I mean I really don't need an amp, but GAS is a powerful thing.

Seeing as I only signed up in August, I was prepared for a wait. Maybe I naively thought the rumors of them clearing through the wait list by the end of summer was going to pan out. Here we are at the end of summer, and it's at a complete standstill and no one knows why, and by all accounts they aren't anywhere near clearing out the list. At least if we were still seeing some movement, I'd sit and wait patiently for however long it would take.

I'm really close to pulling the trigger on a PRS MT15 and call it a day. Maybe I come back next year when they're just in stock, and get one at that time. I mean I really don't need an amp, but GAS is a powerful thing.
I bit the bullet and bought a one month old one for a few hundred more than list price. I am an April 2020 waitlist guy but at this pace, I will not see one for a long time.

The PRS MT15 is pretty damn nice. It's the amp in my stable I decided I'd keep despite the Axe FX III. The right mix of portable, cheap, and damn heavy sounding. The 6L6 tubes really make it punch above it's weight as a lunchbox amp. The FXIII getting the Archon model starts to encroach on it, but it's still a hard amp to let go of.

Hi all. Today's update is that we did not send any invitations.
We're waiting for a new production batch to be completed. Once it does, we'll begin sailing through the list again.

Thank you for the update. It does help calm our impatient asses down a bit. :D It's like anything else I guess, the unknown is what get's people a little crazy.

Back
Top Bottom