FM3 Now Shipping

I had a few rehearsals and shows coming up this week, so bought myself a POD GO. I hope I get my invite in time to order the FM3 and return the POD GO, else I’ll have to just bear the loss 😢😭

I had a few rehearsals and shows coming up this week, so bought myself a POD GO. I hope I get my invite in time to order the FM3 and return the POD GO, else I’ll have to just bear the loss 😢😭

I know how you feel. When the list started really flying by, I sold most of my pedals. I still have my old POD HD300, but that's about it. And that's only because it's been for sale and no one wants it.... :D My wife's going on a weeklong trip in a month. I really hope I have it by then. It was going to be my window to totally geek out on the FM3.

I know how you feel. When the list started really flying by, I sold most of my pedals. I still have my old POD HD300, but that's about it. And that's only because it's been for sale and no one wants it.... :D My wife's going on a weeklong trip in a month. I really hope I have it by then. It was going to be my window to totally geek out on the FM3.
I sold my Headrush a month or so back when the waitlist started flying. Now I’m using Amplitube. Yuck.

Received mine last week. Long time tube amp user, but this thing absolutely nails the tone and feel. Edge of breakup tones have been spot on with minor amp tweaking. First fractal product and I couldn't be happier.

To Fordperfect. Good to know... hope to get off the waitlist this week.

What amp/speaker are you using ?

Thanks

Received mine last week. Long time tube amp user, but this thing absolutely nails the tone and feel. Edge of breakup tones have been spot on with minor amp tweaking. First fractal product and I couldn't be happier.

To Fordperfect. Good to know... hope to get off the waitlist this week.

What amp/speaker are you using ?

Thanks
I've been using fender models the most, primarily the super reverb. Although, the chieftain and Friedman hbe have been drawing me in a lot. It took a couple of days to get the hang of the layout, but once I did it's been smooth sailing. I find the UI to be really easy to use, even for someone like myself who isn't the most adept at digital modelers. Reading through yek's guide has been really helpful. I've been lurking on this forum since they announced the fm3, and there's been a lot of useful info on here, as well. Playing through even a modest frfr, the headrush 112, I've been able to get nothing but great tones out of it so far. Im sure you'll dig it once you finally get it.

it stopped on feb 12 invites. unless they're doing a revision/upgrade of the product i don't think it should take that long. probably a week MAX

According to FretnWhip in the thread "Has anyone else been on the waiting list for well over 6 months now", he got on the list 2/20/20 and got his invite. So it appears to be moving along

According to FretnWhip in the thread "Has anyone else been on the waiting list for well over 6 months now", he got on the list 2/20/20 and got his invite. So it appears to be moving along

Is that true ?... I am Feb. 15th. and still no invite.

I'm pretty sure FretnWhip was mistaken regarding his waitlist signup date. He said he got his invite the week of September 7-11, while the "now serving" date was still February 12, 2020 as of Tuesday September 15. Something doesn't add up there...

Pretty sure this was a typo. Now serving is still 2/12 as far as this forum is concerned. We have someone here who was waitlisted 2/13 and he is yet to receive his invite.

It's either that or many of the people who ordered late on the 12th/early on the 13th mainly live on other forums and don't post here. I remember it being similar here: the first couple hours after the FM3 was announced was all fractal forum users, and then the next few hours were quiet on here because it was a lot of people from other places that came here after the news got out.

I think that there are probably a lot of people such as myself who didn't post anything regarding waitlist date or invite date until they went ahead and ordered and received it. I really had nothing to add to the conversation otherwise. I'm sure that made it seem as if the list was shorter than it actually was. I will say that the wait was well worth it.

Not gonna lie, a buddy let me use his Helix Native. If it wasn’t for that I’d be going out of my mind. Btw first time helix user, it’s actually really good. Still anxiously awaiting the FM3 but at least I’m gonna live. 😂

there could be an influx of order after Feb 12 since that's when i knew about the FM3 started shipping and fractal also did a couple of social media posts announcing it

Back
Top Bottom