FM3 Now Shipping

Someone wake me up when they get to Sept 2020.
Better late to the party then never...
Until then we run with the AX8!

Well, I didn’t find out about the FM3 until August 8th, 2020 but signed the waitlist right then and there...so someone wake me up when they get to, ummmm, no telling, just make sure to wake me up. :) I had the Axe-Fx II Mk2 and looked at past emails to see when I bought it, that was back on 11/30/2012. After a few years, I sold it for the more portable AX8, which I currently use and I bought that back on 1/25/2018. Time for another Fractal purchase. Heck, I’ve already bought AustinBuddy’s 1000+ FM3 Tone Pack, I’m looking forward to that as well.

March 1 here - was hoping to get an invite last week. Now i'll consider myself lucky if I get an invite in the next two weeks..

Say it ain’t so Joe, I sold my AX 8 and am patiently waiting on April invites. We were humming along so well there for a couple of weeks...

March 1 here - was hoping to get an invite last week. Now i'll consider myself lucky if I get an invite in the next two weeks..
I'm February 22nd. I'll be sure to post here as soon as I get my invite. Hopefully that'll give you a better idea of when to expect yours! I was also hoping for last week, then this week, but I guess we underestimated the shipping announcement's impact on waitlist signups...

I'm February 22nd. I'll be sure to post here as soon as I get my invite. Hopefully that'll give you a better idea of when to expect yours! I was also hoping for last week, then this week, but I guess we underestimated the shipping announcement's impact on waitlist signups...

im the 23rd and I too totally underestimated the shipping announcements and impact on waitlist groups...

Back
Top Bottom