FM3 Now Shipping

I have to speculate that January 2020 - March 2020 might be pretty light in waitlist entries. It would seem to me that less people would be getting on the list in those months.

I have to speculate that January 2020 - March 2020 might be pretty light in waitlist entries. It would seem to me that less people would be getting on the list in those months.

I was thinking maybe waitlist around Feb would be higher when the FM3 shipping was announced. It was around that time that noobs like me realized about it’s existence 😂😂

Last edited:
When did you place your order?

Anyone...?
Well, I had mine in two days, ordered on 6/2, shipped on 6/3, opened it up on 6/4. I could have had it in about an hour if I had driven up there myself, but I am not sure that was an option back in June. I probably wouldn't have even if it was.

I was thinking maybe waitlist around Feb would be higher when the FM3 shipping was announced. It was around that time that noobs like me realized about it’s existence 😂😂
Yeah, I was blissfully ignorant of its existence until recently. Given the amount of angst and people speculating about the possible extreme wait I now see that procrastinators once again rule though!

The progress lately has been great, I'll probably have my unit in time to procrastinate all of the first exams in my courses. :confused:

Almost 12 days today..March 1 doesnt seem too far away now! Less than 2 months or waitlist days.

Hoping they do not experience another surge in the waitlist/shortage in supplies.

It'll be a better day a week from delivery once you can enjoy the unit and not being preoccupied with the technical aspects of configuring the unit....
It would have been better if UPS delivered it before 5pm. Played around with it for a couple hours and I am already impressed. But yes, I'll definitely need some time to get more familiar with it.

Most Fractal customers don’t visit the forum, or even know about it. There will be days when lots of invites go out, but none of them is posted here.
How disappointing is that right? (Wamp.. Wamp... bummer has arrived... and parked the RV) for me having waited myself for well over a year and now being on the other side my heart goes out to everyone of these individuals still in limbo... Waiting, wishing, dreams of glorious pristine amps, cabs and effects only a ups driver away from guitar bliss... in short IMO some sort of gauge would have been psychology helpful to me, I was very constrained good thing my doc rx me some meds to get me by... Good luck Wait listers your wait will be worth the wait!

Reactions: Rex
How disappointing is that right? (Wamp.. Wamp... bummer has arrived... and parked the RV) for me having waited myself for well over a year and now being on the other side my heart goes out to everyone of these individuals still in limbo... Waiting, wishing, dreams of glorious pristine amps, cabs and effects only a ups driver away from guitar bliss... in short IMO some sort of gauge would have been psychology helpful to me, I was very constrained good thing my doc rx me some meds to get me by... Good luck Wait listers your wait will be worth the wait!
I hear you. But let's face it: once you get that FM3 in your hands, memories of the wait start to fade away. :)

Got my mail from G66 just a few days ago! So stoked after entering WL in mid december. Very nice to finally register at this forum and soon to be owning a FA product FINALLY :)

I hear you. But let's face it: once you get that FM3 in your hands, memories of the wait start to fade away. :)
Rex no question about it, I'm so glad I got on the list in April of 2019, i had no idea that it would be fourteen months later till I got an invitation for the headphone unit which btw is well worth the wait the HP is rock solid for me and am spending quality time doing what I love... just having a soft spo for everyone else on the other side... We should get a TV show where 2000 individuals get a FM3 in one day in real time like a reality show? OK nah im just drunk now and will stop....

As a April 2020 wait list dude, I have not really allowed myself to realistically start thinking about owning an FM3. However, it is looking like it will only be a few weeks now and I am getting giddy as a school girl. I've got an empty pedal board, a Boss EV-5, and two Headrush FRFR 108s just waiting rock with it. I just ordered a two-button switch also. Really looking forward to getting going with this thing.

Back
Top Bottom