FM3 Now Shipping

Well it will be bittersweet a sad day when I get my invite (waitlist since 26/9) because I will start a second business and I have to put all my money in the remodelation of it so I wont be able to purchase it now :cry:. So I have a question regarding that: if I don't use my invitation right away do I loose my spot in line or can I purchase it latter without having to get on the waitlist again?

I have a dream that in the future There Will BE NO Waiting List!!!! 🤘

1597846922025.png
The trend is holding (see previous update around page 125 I think). This predicted we'd be into September invites by the end of this month (August) and the average wait time for those invites would be about 350 days. This looks like what we are tracking for since we are currently at around 362 days average wait time and it is steadily decreasing.

Bottom line is that we should be into 2020 invites by October!

I got on the list on the 26th... I’ve been checking my e-mails every hour today hehe :D. Still waiting but it’s exciting knowing I’m I’m “next in line...” sort of... Thx to all the members who took the time to let us know where we’re at on the wait list. I’ll do the same once I get mine. And again thx to Fractal.. This will be my 5th product I buy off of you and I’ve never been disappointed...

The day has come, but my bank account is not ready

Just got my invite.
Waitlist: 8/17/19
Invite: 8/18/20

How long will my waitlist spot be held???

This whole pandemic has left my income very roller coaster like this year, and would need to sell some things to get the cash together for a unit. I was planning on using the FM3 it largely for all the tours I had planned this year, which clearly did not happen :(

The day has come, but my bank account is not ready

Just got my invite.
Waitlist: 8/17/19
Invite: 8/18/20

How long will my waitlist spot be held???

This whole pandemic has left my income very roller coaster like this year, and would need to sell some things to get the cash together for a unit. I was planning on using the FM3 it largely for all the tours I had planned this year, which clearly did not happen :(
As far as u know the spot will remain. Just depends on availability. If it’s available, you can order it.

On waitlist Aug 19 2019. Hoping to get email to buy. Have not yet received it.

Someone who signed up to the waitlist on August 22 2019 got their invitation on Tuesday of this week. I'm a bit confused as I assumed they would just go in order. Maybe check your spam folder? Otherwise someone may have made a mistake!

Back
Top Bottom