FM3 Now Shipping

Just put my name on the AX3 waitlist too. Can’t afford it as easily and would really prefer the portability of the FM3 but I just want back into the fractal eco system. Really wish they would put their package deals back up for sale where they give you a $100 discount on the purchase of the rack into and FC6.

OK, so ordered mine Sunday. UPS is supposed to be delivering it here today. I've been following the delivery truck "LIVE" tracking all day because my home office is in the basement, and because it is signature required, I need to be where I can hear the door when it arrives. I've been watching it get closer and closer all day....

Then it gets to my subdivision. Apparently the UPS truck is stuck in the middle of the woods between my subdivision for the next one over, and has been there for 90 minutes now. Just sitting, not moving.

Which one of you is responsible for this? Next person in the Atlanta area that posts they they got "theirs" today, I'm coming for you!

So, If I sign up on the waitlist today what does anyone think the invite date would be, November 15 this year perhaps?
What are the Over/Under odds?

So, If I sign up on the waitlist today what does anyone think the invite date would be, November 15 this year perhaps?
There really is no way to gauge it from my understanding, FAS is not revealing this to the forum community, I signed up 4/24/2019 and am still waiting, its anyone's guess for the wait... If your signing up today hopefully the list can be done soon, but for sure your getting one sooner if your on the list than if your not. There are a few on Reverb at a considerable markup w/o a warranty. Cheers,

While the list is going to be front end loaded (i.e. the number of users that signed up on the first day will be more than the 2nd day... the 2nd would be more than the 3rd etc... there really is no way for even FAS to be able to effectively estimate how fast the list will go. If you go strictly by the numbers it would take 15 years to get through the list. LOL

That being said, I don't think November is out of the realm of possibility

OK, so ordered mine Sunday. UPS is supposed to be delivering it here today. I've been following the delivery truck "LIVE" tracking all day because my home office is in the basement, and because it is signature required, I need to be where I can hear the door when it arrives. I've been watching it get closer and closer all day....

Then it gets to my subdivision. Apparently the UPS truck is stuck in the middle of the woods between my subdivision for the next one over, and has been there for 90 minutes now. Just sitting, not moving.

Which one of you is responsible for this? Next person in the Atlanta area that posts they they got "theirs" today, I'm coming for you!

Pretty sure there's a UPS driver in the woods just rocking the F out on your FM3 lol

I got on the AXE FX 3 waitlist two years ago. Did I get skipped? I have never been contacted about buying FX3. I have emailed fractal a couple time now asking why I never got an invite and told them in last email to just give me an FM3, but still no response. Guess they don't want to sell me one. :(. I signed up in August for FM3 so maybe they won't forget me this time. A little frustrating to say the least.

I got on the AXE FX 3 waitlist two years ago. Did I get skipped? I have never been contacted about buying FX3. I have emailed fractal a couple time now asking why I never got an invite and told them in last email to just give me an FM3, but still no response. Guess they don't want to sell me one. :(. I signed up in August for FM3 so maybe they won't forget me this time. A little frustrating to say the least.

I can't speak for certain on this, but I think I can assume that the Axe FX 3 wait list has been cleared multiple times as there have been random periods where I could go to the shop and try and buy one (implying there was currently no wait lists at those times).

As for the FM3, I don't think your Axe 3 spot transfers over to the FM3 wait list. And if you got in August 2019, they're still working on April 2019. I hope that helps!

Reactions: Rex
You may want to check your spam folder...

The Axe Fx III wait-list ended long ago.

If you've emailed multiple times without getting a reply then there's a bigger problem here.

What address(es) did you email?

Back
Top Bottom