FM3 Now Shipping

I wonder whether any invites have gone out yet to people that did not turn down the non-headphone version.
I think that it is safe to say that nobody has yet received an invite for a headphone version who did not receive an earlier invite for a non-headphone version.

The first time through the list, they made it as far as folks waitlisted on June 1, 2019. The most recent report that I've seen from folks with invites on the second time through the list is from a person waitlisted at 4:36 EST on April 23, 2019. FAS is going to need to go though all the people waitlisted in April and May before they get to people waitlisted in June who did not receive an invite during the first time through the list.

Just got my invite in AU for unit without headphones jack (on wait list from day 1). I know I will miss the jack (as have a use for it when travelling) but not sure if I miss the FM3 I don't have more.........and with no idea of when HP version will be avail, what to do............

The fact that we're still at Day 1 has me :(. I know there were a lot of waitlist requests that day, I'm just not so certain we're gonna see much of a drop off for the days / weeks after.

The fact that we're still at Day 1 has me :(. I know there were a lot of waitlist requests that day, I'm just not so certain we're gonna see much of a drop off for the days / weeks after.

I read on another thread someone said it took 6 weeks to get to 4:30 EST for the no headphone model, meanwhile it took only 1 week for them to get to the same spot. I can't remember myself if that is true though...

I read on another thread someone said it took 6 weeks to get to 4:30 EST for the no headphone model, meanwhile it took only 1 week for them to get to the same spot. I can't remember myself if that is true though...

Oh wow! I might dig into those earlier posts to see haha. Don't get me wrong, I know they're moving faster than with the NonHP option--they're just not moving as fast as I would like. However, I can't hold that against them! :tearsofjoy:

Back
Top Bottom