FM3 Now Shipping

Sorry if this is covered elsewhere, but is there any kind of a combo deal available to include a FC-6 or FC-12 when an FM3 invite is offered ? Thanks!

So it only took 1 day to get from the 1st to the 9th of May. I’m waitlist confirmed 5/18/19 @ 9:06 am CST. Does this mean I might get my invite as soon as tomorrow? This is not an actual question for the community just hopeful speculation 😃

Good evening everyone. This blessed FM3 seems to be a mystery. Is there any news of when it can be supplied to G66 for sale in Europe? We will have the right to know whether to wait or switch to other models from other brands. We would appreciate an info thanks

Good evening everyone. This blessed FM3 seems to be a mystery. Is there any news of when it can be supplied to G66 for sale in Europe? We will have the right to know whether to wait or switch to other models from other brands. We would appreciate an info thanks
I think we will have some news regarding that as soon as they inform us whenever they receive the new badge of units with headphones. I'm hoping by that time that some of those units will be shipped to Europe so G66 can sell them.

Well, I went on the Wait List for the FM3 Headphone Jack Version. Got my "we`ll call you when your name hits the top of the list" confirmation email. Now..... the wait. ;p

Well, I went on the Wait List for the FM3 Headphone Jack Version. Got my "we`ll call you when your name hits the top of the list" confirmation email. Now..... the wait. ;p

What do you mean? In my email it was basicaly : if you want the hp version, just wait and you'll receive another invite when time comes

I'll be waiting for the one with hp jack cuz if I buy it now, I might be happy for 1~2 months. Then when FM3 with hp jack coming out, I think I would feel like my FM3 has a flaw and looks like something wrong whenever I use the one without hp jack. 🤣🤣🤣

Meanwhile I absolutely never play on headphones in the man cave and will happily take the discount. I was a little concerned when I heard the news though, the missing jack seemed to come out of nowhere and doesn’t inspire a lot of confidence in production oversight. But people seem to be getting on fine with the early units so okay lucky me

Back
Top Bottom