FM3 Now Shipping

Has fractal given any indication yet when they might start going through the waitlist for the headphone version? I haven't looked through the whole thread so I don't even know if there has been a production announcement for the headphone version yet or not.

Everything is slower because of the pandemic. Mine is held by UPS since Yesterday and I do not know when I will get it:-(

Just got it! UPS left it in my Condominium lobby without any advice. My wife came back from a walk and told me she had a box for me

Last edited:
So I asked the person on Facebook who said it would be 10 weeks where he got that info from, and he replied with this:

“last week..the sales guy @ Fractal after I got my invitation for the one without headphone jack I asked him in an email how long it would be before the ones with headphone jack would ship out & he said 10 weeks or more then the list starts over again.”

So I asked the person on Facebook who said it would be 10 weeks where he got that info from, and he replied with this:

“last week..the sales guy @ Fractal after I got my invitation for the one without headphone jack I asked him in an email how long it would be before the ones with headphone jack would ship out & he said 10 weeks or more then the list starts over again.”

I asked the same question when I received my invite. I was basically told that there are so many variables involved that there's no way to accurately estimate the timing. It is what it is, there's no accurate timeframe at this point so no point in having expectations. It could very well be months.. nobody knows for sure.

Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom