FM3 Now Shipping

What happens when G66 get some units to sell in Europe; do they send out a few a day, or can they ship everything almost immediately. I'm guessing they have final product and don't have anything to quality check.

I can assure you that we will work 25 hours a day, testing, updating and shipping all we get.
Yes, we will start shipping the same day we get units. People on the waiting list will be notified in advance.

Every unit will however be tested and updated with newest firmware before shipped, as usual.

I can assure you that we will work 25 hours a day, testing, updating and shipping all we get.
Yes, we will start shipping the same day we get units. People on the waiting list will be notified in advance.

Every unit will however be tested and updated with newest firmware before shipped, as usual.
G66, you do a great job. I know you and Jacques since 2010 when I bought the first AXE FX and your service was always great with a lot of passion for products and customers 🙂 can you assure that every FM 3 that will be shipped by G66 will have a headphone jack or could it be that you also get some units without headphone jack that were rejected by american and canadian waitlisters?
Greetings from Mülheim an der Ruhr in Germany 🙂
Maik

Reactions: Ole
G66, you do a great job. I know you and Jacques since 2010 when I bought the first AXE FX and your service was always great with a lot of passion for products and customers 🙂 can you assure that every FM 3 that will be shipped by G66 will have a headphone jack or could it be that you also get some units without headphone jack that were rejected by american and canadian waitlisters?
Greetings from Mülheim an der Ruhr in Germany 🙂
Maik

From what I have been told, we will only get units WITH headphone jack.
Thank you for your kind words :)

Looking forward to it and thanks for the clear info.

I caved and picked up the Bias Amp/FX 2 while they were on sale. A sign up date of June 1st ‘19 means I’m wayyyyyy off an invite. By the time I get one I’ll either have tweaked Bias to satisfaction or i won’t have been able to get rid of this certain “fizzle” and still get the FM3. I feel like a judas 😩

Mhm, then smth has changed in the meanwhile - I swear I read somewhere, that the non-headphone version will not be offered internationally. Whichever version - I simply hope we'll soon hear from G66 that they're ready to start shipping...

My assumption is more people are passing on the no-headphone version than they expected, and they're looking to have a significant number left once the headphone version arrives. So they could either keep selling it to NA only for a long time, or offer them to dealers to help finish selling them. Also, with the further delays from COVID, it's probably a nice way for them to let their dealers start selling something sooner than later. The original plan was probably that they'd have a steady supply of headphone units by now and would be selling them both direct and through dealers. But you know what they say, everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face by COVID19

Back
Top Bottom