FM3 Now Shipping

I got my Invite, but don't quite have the funds(Covid related) and my question is: how long will they hold my spot? I can make it happen in 2 weeks but not just yet?? Thanks

I got my Invite, but don't quite have the funds(Covid related) and my question is: how long will they hold my spot? I can make it happen in 2 weeks but not just yet?? Thanks

As I understood by previous posts, as long as they still have it in stock, you don't loose your place. Fractal veterans could confirm

Invite received. Wait list email on 4/23/19 5:55pm est.

Will pass for now. Potentially waiting on the headphone jack, potentially just sticking with my AF3.

Would I be right to think that a used Axe Fx 2 sounds about the same as I might expect of the FM3 as it is today? It seems to have USB, more processing power and everything I’d need as far as amp/effects for studio functionality and I see very good feedback on the Ares updates.

Would I be right to think that a used Axe Fx 2 sounds about the same as I might expect of the FM3 as it is today? It seems to have USB, more processing power and everything I’d need as far as amp/effects for studio functionality and I see very good feedback on the Ares updates.
As someone who doesn't go crazy on effects, my friends Axe Fc 2 sounds great. The real problem for me is the size. It is a very deep rack if you are planning on any live shows in the future.

Back
Top Bottom