FM3 Now Shipping

Yeah, this has been asked and answered MANY times. Answer: Fractal works through the list and takes out the names of the people that purchase a headphone-less FM3. So, all that is left after the headphone-less versions are gone are those that didn't yet purchase. Then when the version comes in with the headphone circuit they will start at the beginning of the list again.

Or if I buy one now, can I then buy a headphone unit when they come out or will I have to enter the waitlist from the beginning again? Sorry if this has been asked.

if you buy one now, you can later buy a headphone version but you will be at the END of the waitlist. I’m not sure what you meant by entering from the beginning again.

If you get your email to purchase but want to wait, can you then purchase at any time or do you have to get in line again? I am debating waiting for the headphone unit. Or if I ...,

Shipping and receiving packages may get challenged as this crisis progresses!!

Subscribed... I got on the waitlist 4/30 at 2:19 pm, have not received an invite

All my gigs are cancelled at this point until June, so it doesn't really matter

Tue 4/23/2019 5:16 PM
Invite Received 3/30/2020 3:16PM

ORDERED! I've owned multiples of every piece of FAS gear from Standard on up (only a single III + FC6). So stoked!!!
The III + FC6 was amazing, but a bit too much for my needs while being a bandleader and worrying about everything / everyone else.
This should be PERFECT!
I checked out that video from a member on how to setup headphones and I've counted 3 separate ways I can do headphones with the FM3 so that's a total non-issue.

ORDERED! I've owned multiples of every piece of FAS gear from Standard on up (only a single III + FC6). So stoked!!!
The III + FC6 was amazing, but a bit too much for my needs while being a bandleader and worrying about everything / everyone else.
This should be PERFECT!
I checked out that video from a member on how to setup headphones and I've counted 3 separate ways I can do headphones with the FM3 so that's a total non-issue.

Awesome. I got my invitation last week and made the decision to order yesterday. Mine shipped today!

This should be PERFECT!

Awesome man. Congrats!

Back
Top Bottom