FM3 Now Shipping

Yes, evidently I was in the "dropped" emails yesterday because there was one post from yesterday with a later time than mine.

Matt posted something about catching up on those today, but I don't know which thread that was in.
I know, but I was saying that o did not get my “make-up” email yet.

What field of engineering are you in? I work for a remotely for a commercial millwork company in NY...I'm located in NC. I love it! Been doing it for about 4 years now (remotely) | been with the company for 10 years now. Fortunately for me, my life hasn't been affected too bad from this virus. Up north we're considered an "essential business" | our shop is open.
I'm an electrical controls engineer for a company that builds plastic processing machinery - continuous extrusion blowmolding, accumulator head blowmolders, injection blow molders, stand-alone extruders,and support equipment. Before the year 2000 I was in our metal cutting division, so our customers were more automotive related. I was very happy to leave that behind and get into plastics, except that it tends to be a pretty low-dollar business at times.
I love doing controls engineering. Making things move is fun, and I get paid for it! Been doing it for 34 years come April 6.
You're fortunate to work from home!

Mine (still as far as I know the very first FM3 actual waitlisted) arrived in my building an hour ago...now the wait for the newly implemented condo delivery health safety measures to get it to my door................................................................................................................................................................

Received my invite this morning at 10:08am EST . Wait list time 4/23 3:03pm EST.

I'm passing on the invite. I signed up in April knowing it would be a while until they were available and I wasn't certain if I'd have the need for one when the time came, but 'better safe' and all that. As much as I'd love an FM3, I feel it would wouldn't get used enough as I have a III/FC12 combo already.

Hi All,

Due to employees working remotely, we are going over the wait list now and will be re-sending any invitations that do not appear to have been received. No need to post or send any more emails about this. We're on it.

Thank you!
Yes, evidently I was in the "dropped" emails yesterday because there was one post from yesterday with a later time than mine.

Matt posted something about catching up on those today, but I don't know which thread that was in.
Looks like the post was deleted. I can't find it. Hopefully yours will show up soon. email routers can be slow.
It wasn't Matt ;)

As we approach the date i sent my waitlist request.... Just wondering, how close are the units with headphone jack? If anything has been said about this already I apologize. Haven’t had a chance to browse all the forum posts...

With the current state of things in the world I’ll understand completely if it’s going to be a while still.

Cheers.

As we approach the date i sent my waitlist request.... Just wondering, how close are the units with headphone jack? If anything has been said about this already I apologize. Haven’t had a chance to browse all the forum posts...

With the current state of things in the world I’ll understand completely if it’s going to be a while still.

Cheers.
Soon?

Received my invite this morning too, from the missed batch yesterday (2:56 PM EST) - Ordered. Cdn dollar hurts but I've been waiting a year for this os whatever.. Hope I have some quarantine time with this thing!

If you don’t mind me asking, what was the final amount in $CAD?

Gassing hard for my unit now. I’m self torturing having to use a buddies Zoom H4N as an interface and slowly going through Neural plugin trials while I wait 🤣🤣🤣

If you don’t mind me asking, what was the final amount in $CAD?

Gassing hard for my unit now. I’m self torturing having to use a buddies Zoom H4N as an interface and slowly going through Neural plugin trials while I wait 🤣🤣🤣

Put an FC-6 in your shopping cart on the Axe site, that'll get your shipping cost since they're the same size. Next take $949/999 * 1.15 (or other if different taxes where you are), and add it to the shipping. Then go through a currency converter (* 1.43 currently I think?). That'll give you your answer, plus any currency fees you pay for your card for purchasing in USD (mine had none).

I'm an electrical controls engineer for a company that builds plastic processing machinery - continuous extrusion blowmolding, accumulator head blowmolders, injection blow molders, stand-alone extruders,and support equipment. Before the year 2000 I was in our metal cutting division, so our customers were more automotive related. I was very happy to leave that behind and get into plastics, except that it tends to be a pretty low-dollar business at times.
I love doing controls engineering. Making things move is fun, and I get paid for it! Been doing it for 34 years come April 6.
You're fortunate to work from home!

Very cool man! Can't beat loving what you do! Congrats on that 34 year mark! Stay safe my friend!

Back
Top Bottom