FM3 Now Shipping

Invite rec'd ...ordered.
giphy.gif

Hopefully the waitlist is heavily weight towards front and will speed up after the first few days preorders are filled.

I got on the waitlist June 1st so maybe I'll actually get an invite by June.

Either way I'm getting some really great amp sounds out of my AA6.

I will have wait on perfection.

IMPORTANT PACKAGE SAFETY QUESTION. Given that the coronavirus can last on Cardboard for 24 hours and on metal and plastic for more than 72 hours, has the content in the box been sitting in the box for some length of time or is the FM3 (and other contents) put in the box and sealed right before shipment? I can handle dealing with the outside box. I worried if I have to disinfect the FM3 itself or any else in the box.

IMPORTANT PACKAGE SAFETY QUESTION. Given that the coronavirus can last on Cardboard for 24 hours and on metal and plastic for more than 72 hours, has the content in the box been sitting in the box for some length of time or is the FM3 (and other contents) put in the box and sealed right before shipment? I can handle dealing with the outside box. I worried if I have to disinfect the FM3 itself or any else in the box.
Depending on where you live, it can easily take 72 hours for you to receive your FM3. You can always do a little lysol aerosol on it.

April 24, 2019 8:40 PM (PDT) is my confirmation so getting close I suspect, though I'd gladly give it up to prevent even one covid infection to a senior.

I'm in Saline.

I have the option to work at home, but at this point it doesn't seem worth it. My 17 year old works for a pizza place and my 21 year old works for a grocery store, so they're both still working. My initial reaction yesterday was to ask them to stop working and hunker down as a family until things seem safe. But, then my sense of civic responsibility overtook my fear and family-protection instinct, and I realized they needed to keep working, especially the one at the grocery store. I figure that if I'm going to be really exposed it will be through him. My only concern then is that I might infect my co-workers should I become infected (I don't want to be the weak link so to speak). At this point my boss has elected to take that risk (I'm in engineering which includes supporting our shop guys).

What field of engineering are you in? I work for a remotely for a commercial millwork company in NY...I'm located in NC. I love it! Been doing it for about 4 years now (remotely) | been with the company for 10 years now. Fortunately for me, my life hasn't been affected too bad from this virus. Up north we're considered an "essential business" | our shop is open.

Yes, evidently I was in the "dropped" emails yesterday because there was one post from yesterday with a later time than mine.

Matt posted something about catching up on those today, but I don't know which thread that was in.

Back
Top Bottom