FM3 Now Shipping

Just got my invite. 4/23/2019 3:49 PM Eastern.

Imma think on it a day or two. Things have certainly changed. On one hand, lotsa home time to play with a new toy. On the other hand... you know.. this pesky unprecedented global health and economic emergency on historic scale never seen before. Hmm...

Just got my invite. 4/23/2019 3:49 PM Eastern.

Imma think on it a day or two. Things have certainly changed. On one hand, lotsa home time to play with a new toy. On the other hand... you know.. this pesky unprecedented global health and economic emergency on historic scale never seen before. Hmm...
I think you meant 2:49

Preventing you infecting your co-workers, especially because you have some pretty obvious vectors to get infected yourself, is exactly why people are recommending working from home if you can. Sounds like some of your work requires being there in person, so you and your boss will have to make that call. But it sounded like your mindset was that working from home was to prevent you getting sick, and it's not, it's to prevent you continuing to spread it to others.
I had both in mind, though like I said, my first reaction was for self and family protection. Then as I thought it through I realized my son should keep working, that we should consider the good of society and do our part. Then I realized I would be putting my coworkers at a higher risk, so I talked it over with my boss. I think it's probably not uncommon to need to work through these things.

I'm pretty sure I was at 2:56 EST (makes it difficult, cause at the time I lived in AST, so my gmail said 3:56 PM) with no invite yet either =[ nervous but if 4 others also didnt receive one, I feel a bit better about it. Hopefully we'll get it tomorrow at the latest!

Edit: I guess it was ADT.. haha.

Back
Top Bottom