FM3 Now Shipping

I was roughly 2:24 on 4/23. Just got my invite and ordered! Can't wait! Thank you Fractal Audio for still working through the waitlist while the world has bigger concerns. We haven't been quarantined in Florida yet...still using common sense and staying in whenever possible, but the isolation time will be great for me to transition from AX8 to FM3. When the gigs can happen again I'll be ramped up and ready to go with the new rig!

I was roughly 2:24 on 4/23. Just got my invite and ordered! Can't wait! Thank you Fractal Audio for still working through the waitlist while the world has bigger concerns. We haven't been quarantined in Florida yet...still using common sense and staying in whenever possible, but the isolation time will be great for me to transition from AX8 to FM3. When the gigs can happen again I'll be ramped up and ready to go with the new rig!

I'm in FL too. Thank goodness we can still go outside to the local preserve for outdoor time. Whilest waiting for my invite, I'll be in practice, practice and more practice mode. One can only watch so much TV. Lucikly I have a AXE-FX III and a new Jimmy Page Dragon Tele to tide me over.

I received my FM3 Wait List confirmation from Fractal on April 23 @ 10:46 PM and I've yet to get my invite. I thought I registered pretty early too but I guess there were a LOT of people ahead of me.

I don't believe in Daylight Savings Time. In fact I don't even believe in time zones at all. I'm 4/24 at 9:52. I think in the morning. Damn I think I've got a lot of waiting left.

It has not been there for a long time.
They updated their website including estimation of the second quarter at the beginning of february when the USA and canadian shipments began.
As long as they units get produced it is possible to see them in europe during the second quarter 🙂
I admire your optimism and I guess they have about 14 weeks to fulfil 2nd quarter.

How long did Europe have to wait for the AX8 after US release?

Back
Top Bottom