FM3 Now Shipping

So, yeah...! I "forgot" that today was Saturday and sent an extra batch of invitations.
I hope that if you received one, it helps lift your spirits a little at this troubled time.
We'll do our best to get all orders shipped on Monday.
Haha! That’s awesome, Matt ☺️

So, yeah...! I "forgot" that today was Saturday and sent an extra batch of invitations.
I hope that if you received one, it helps lift your spirits a little at this troubled time.

awesome! I hope there are still some FM3s left to sell when you get to me! Something to look forward to...

As the day went on and more people found out I’ll bet the number of people who signed up increased dramatically hour by hour.

My hope is that after the initial mass, "I've been waiting" group, the people were at work and didn't get home and to their computers until evening? I'm a 4/23, 8:23PM guy hoping next week sometime? I'm also encouraged by the number of people waiting for the headphone version!

any idea for the Europe orders?
So as not to be disappointed, I would bank on a long wait for European orders. They simply make reference to the 2nd quarter of the year on G66, but that line has been there for a long time.

I did toy with the idea of an Axe-FX III, but it is bigger than I wanted and quite pricey in the UK. I never use huge amounts of effects, so the processing power would be wasted on me.

I’m in that boat! Thanks Matt for being bored/forgetting which day ending in “Y” it was!
“Never clicked so fast”. And yeah, that was a big boost!
Whats the shipping method going to be?

So as not to be disappointed, I would bank on a long wait for European orders. They simply make reference to the 2nd quarter of the year on G66, but that line has been there for a long time.

I did toy with the idea of an Axe-FX III, but it is bigger than I wanted and quite pricey in the UK. I never use huge amounts of effects, so the processing power would be wasted on me.
It has not been there for a long time.
They updated their website including estimation of the second quarter at the beginning of february when the USA and canadian shipments began.
As long as they units get produced it is possible to see them in europe during the second quarter 🙂

It has not been there for a long time.
They updated their website including estimation of the second quarter at the beginning of february when the USA and canadian shipments began.
As long as they units get produced it is possible to see them in europe during the second quarter 🙂
Being in Europe myself, I can hardly imagine anybody still "waiting" on that thing in the current situation, let alone spending money on it. If someday this mess is over, people are going to need every single EUR they have - in my country, the powers that be already talk about upping the retirement age, about a "one-time-solidarity-tax" (of about 90.3%, I guess)... The fact that hundreds of thousands of people are stowed away in their own home does not mean that they're gonna be spending money on musical instruments. Not getting into politics, just plain realism.

Being in Europe myself, I can hardly imagine anybody still "waiting" on that thing in the current situation, let alone spending money on it. If someday this mess is over, people are going to need every single EUR they have - in my country, the powers that be already talk about upping the retirement age, about a "one-time-solidarity-tax" (of about 90.3%, I guess)... The fact that hundreds of thousands of people are stowed away in their own home does not mean that they're gonna be spending money on musical instruments. Not getting into politics, just plain realism.

Well I'm in Milan, northern Italy, one of the most affected region in the world, and I'm eagerly waiting for mine (hopefully with an headphone output) to distract myself a little bit, as we've been in quarantine for one month already.

Being in Europe myself, I can hardly imagine anybody still "waiting" on that thing in the current situation, let alone spending money on it. ... Not getting into politics, just plain realism.
I would disagree (and in the most constructive and positive sense): Once we've come to terms with the situation and make ends meet again, it may just mean that the big hamster wheel is slowing down for all of us. This isn't necessarily a bad thing - just look how much time people spend commuting to do meaningless work in corporate cubicle hell.
Global downshifting - very hard individually if everybody around you is running like crazy but this may force it on all of us, like it or not.
If next year's new phone models and computer games get canceled and the TV needs to show a few replays, my life won't fall apart but I'll have more time for the kids. I wouldn't think of myself as a hippie but maybe they did get a few things right, after all.
Perpetual economic growth is obviously impossible so there needs to be a reset now and then. Let's be glad it's not WW III.
Sorry, OT...

Last edited:
I sent my request at 2:52 PM on April 23rd, and I still haven’t heard anything.
FYI - The latest confirmed invitee indicated he was on the waitlist 4/23 at 1:03 PM Central --- which is 2:03pm EST. Obviously this is just from us that use the forum, but at least its some measure. I am on the waitlist 4/23 at 2:39pm, so I've got 36 more minutes of invites ahead of me. Hoping to get an invite in the next couple of days. You shouldn't be too far behind me!

Back
Top Bottom