FM3 Now Shipping

Same here but dont know if I will be able go afford it now shipping is pretty high and with the Canadian dollar being so low its probably going go be close to $1800 cad

Yeah, the CAD getting weaker is honestly what pushed me to buy an Axe III, better to do it now than after the conversion got worse and I'm already ahead by a few hundred.

I also only signed up to the waitlist after it started shipping, like a month ago. So I doubt my number is coming up anytime soon :tearsofjoy:

Yeah, the CAD getting weaker is honestly what pushed me to buy an Axe III, better to do it now than after the conversion got worse and I'm already ahead by a few hundred.

I also only signed up to the waitlist after it started shipping, like a month ago. So I doubt my number is coming up anytime soon :tearsofjoy:
I signed up last September. Not getting too excited. Glad to see it’s moving at least.

Busted 🙄

Look, there’s no secret code to asking questions here. Questions have been asked, and some answered. Some have not, and clearly will not be answered. no matter how you ask.

I'm not implying there's a code, but I was trying to make an effort to ask the question in a way that didn't conflict with the guidance listed in the original post in this thread. As I indicated, I didn't see this particular question asked when I browsed the thread, so it isn't clear to me that this version would not be answered. I'm not asking for my spot in line or how long it's likely to take to get to me, only whether their current order would see them through their waitlist or if further shipments will be required to get to that point.

That alone reads like a secret code.

;)

So we are at least at 1:49 EDT on April 23. Anything later? By the way - I assume all invite times are EDT not EST. :)

So, here's what we know. Invitations sent yesterday (Thursday 3/19/20) were finally into the FM3 waitlist (with AX8 list complete) -- and the latest confirmed invitee was waitlisted 4/23/19 at 1:09pm. We have a confirmed member that did NOT receive his invite yesterday that was waitlisted 4/23/19 at 1:12pm. Today's invites (Friday 3/20/20) covered waitlist times between 4/23/19 1:10pm and at least 4/23/19 1:49pm.

So what does this tell us? That I am bored -- that's what.

Back
Top Bottom