FM3 Now Shipping

You’ve obviously not followed events here. There are no headphone version of the FM3. Eventually, there will, but the optimistic, pre-COVID19, estimate was April, which has probably been pushed quite a bit by now. Just be patient and you’ll get an invite at some point.
Well actually, China is getting things under control so may not be as far away as you think. Of course, who knows....

You’ve obviously not followed events here. There are no headphone version of the FM3. Eventually, there will, but the optimistic, pre-COVID19, estimate was April, which has probably been pushed quite a bit by now. Just be patient and you’ll get an invite at some point.

Ok, you got me. I did not read ALL posts in this thread (although, I am following them now). I apologize if I misunderstood the wording of the status update. After waiting almost a year, I wanted to make sure that I had not somehow missed out.

Today's FM3 invitations were sent, and we're now on to the people who signed up after the FM3 press release. In other words, the AX8 list is behind us!
Hi Matt, will the first batch of FM 3 units with headphone output will be shipped to european customers, too or are there still many customers left on the list of „US and Canada first“ list?
European exclusive distributor G66 states the FM 3 to be available in the second quarter of 2020.
Thanks, have a nice weekend, stay at home and to you and the whole FAS crew and your families and friends: Stay healthy :)

Hi Matt, will the first batch of FM 3 units with headphone output will be shipped to european customers, too or are there still many customers left on the list of „US and Canada first“ list?
European exclusive distributor G66 states the FM 3 to be available in the second quarter of 2020.
Thanks, have a nice weekend, stay at home and to you and the whole FAS crew and your families and friends: Stay healthy :)
Second quarters indicated would be great, really.

It will take FAS a couple of weeks to work through the first day of waitlist requests, so don´t get too excited. If they do not run out of stock, that is.

Yes no sweat of course and no pressure, it's just a guitar processing unit, I know. Anyhow, the first videos I see from Leon Todd & Marco Fanton are very convincing, this FM3 has a very organic sound even compared with the Axe Fx II that I'm completely satisfied with also. If I'd not chosen to invest in something really compact I can take almost anywhere in a travel bag I'd surely go for an Axe Fx III right now.

It will take FAS a couple of weeks to work through the first day of waitlist requests, so don´t get too excited. If they do not run out of stock, that is.

Probably a LOT longer than that. More like a month, especially in this environment. I have no idea of course, but I doubt they get to Day 2 with their current inventory. It probably depends on how many takers they have for the headphone-less units. If it's anything like the AX8 waitlist, I'm guessing it takes a week or more to get through the first HOUR or two of April 23.

April 23rd at about 8:23 PM here. What are the chances they run out before they get to me? I'll be watching my email this afternoon......soon!

I’m 40 mins out from the last confirmed purchase. I’ll def post whenever I receive my invite. I’m guessing it’ll take a bit to get through the first hour or two. I’m not even sure it’ll get to me for some time. Hopefully I’m wrong. Either way it’s exciting we’re Finally at the fm3 list. Watching videos and hearing clips has definitely made the waiting a bit easier to endure.

Here’s to a smooth, & hopefully quick wait lol

April 23rd at about 8:23 PM here. What are the chances they run out before they get to me? I'll be watching my email this afternoon......soon!

At 8:23 PM (I assume EST), that is 7.5 hours after the waitlist opened. You most likely got a LONG way to go. It certainly will not be today.

Monday night EST. Not sure how many people lined up ahead of me on that day.
Having the funds is a scary issue as the Canadian dollar has been taking a dive not to mention other extenuating circumstances.

Be safe everyone.Fractal Audio Waitlist.PNG

Last edited:
I'm in Canada too and received email confirm at 7:06pm Toronto time, EST, April 23rd 2019
Not sure if UPS does the shipping cross the border still?
I guess it might take 2 weeks or so.

Same here but dont know if I will be able go afford it now shipping is pretty high and with the Canadian dollar being so low its probably going go be close to $1800 cad

I'm in Canada too and received email confirm at 7:06pm Toronto time, EST, April 23rd 2019
Not sure if UPS does the shipping cross the border still?
I guess it might take 2 weeks or so.
Border closure supposed to be only for people travelling, not supposed to affect transport of goods. But who knows.

Back
Top Bottom