FM3 Now Shipping

I haven't checked in here for a while in order to keep calm. Is there any idea if the next shipment will be a larger batch? It seems odd to release a product that is so exciting with such a limited amount of units.

No one but Fractal knows the number of units in this batch nor the amount of units that are gong out each. Both could be large numbers or small numbers. So this could be a huge batch currently. No telling until they run out.

I am surprised Fractal has so much patience and does not outright swipe out some accounts here.
They probably figure it’s better to not feed the trolls.

You know who the real trolls are? People like you two.
How about live and let live? How about stop being judgemental?

Based on my small exposure here all you two do is complain
about other members. Makes you both look pretty bad imo.

Last edited:
Based on my small exposure here all you two do is complain about other members. Makes you both look pretty bad imo.

Yeah, I think I’m going to have to disagree with you. What exactly are you basing this statement on?

Yeah, I think I’m going to have to disagree with you. What exactly are you basing this statement on?

Not so much complain. But using trolls to describe those not content to sit on their hands while waiting.
That IS NOT what a troll is. Using that word means they bother you in some way. Why?
Plus, you don't know if it's a new member. Pretty crappy to come here and ask an earnest question only
to be labeled a troll right off the bat. Or having someone imply you shouldn't be a member cause you
can't keep your mouth shut about the lists.

Why waste the energy typing responses that have zero worth other than to possibly make someone else
feel bad for something that they shouldn't have to feel bad for?

If you are sick of the same questions being asked over and over again, then it's up to you to ignore them if they bother you.
They don't bother me one bit.

Are we there yet?

I've taken a number of 12+ hour plane trips across the Pacific. The airline I flew
most often would display a map on one of the channels that showed a tiny plane
so you could chart the flight progress.

Every couple hours during the flight I would check the map - knowing full well the
plane was in the middle of the ocean. But I'd check anyway.

Human nature. Really hard to simply shut it off.

Hey! Listen!

If you don't like what someone has to say you can put them on your ignore list. It's easy. And you'll save your sanity and the moderator's sanity doing so. Click their avatar and in the dialog that pops up there'll be an Ignore button. Press that. Done. Enjoy the silence.

Screen Shot 2020-03-07 at 8.43.26 AM.png

(Rex's account chosen purely for illustrative purposes)

Sniping at each other will get a moderator involved and a moderator getting invovled will make a moderator's weekend worse and you don't want to make moderator's weekends worse, right???

you don't want to make moderator's weekends worse, right???

QuerulousSpecificFossa-size_restricted.gif

Not so much complain. But using trolls to describe those not content to sit on their hands while waiting.
That IS NOT what a troll is. Using that word means they bother you in some way. Why?
Plus, you don't know if it's a new member. Pretty crappy to come here and ask an earnest question only
to be labeled a troll right off the bat. Or having someone imply you shouldn't be a member cause you
can't keep your mouth shut about the lists.

Why waste the energy typing responses that have zero worth other than to possibly make someone else
feel bad for something that they shouldn't have to feel bad for?

If you are sick of the same questions being asked over and over again, then it's up to you to ignore them if they bother you.
They don't bother me one bit.

Yeah, so that’s really just your opinion. And like I said, I have to disagree. You may have noticed that my comment was a reply to Barmaleus, so why waste your energy typing a response? With that said, thank you for your criticism. 👍🏻

@Admin M@

Would you be able to tell us an approximate ratio of people accepting the invite to not accepting the invite when a new batch of invites are released? I was curious to see how many people aren't buying the non-headphone jack model or are just not interested in buying the model at all.

Hey! Listen!

If you don't like what someone has to say you can put them on your ignore list. It's easy. And you'll save your sanity and the moderator's sanity doing so. Click their avatar and in the dialog that pops up there'll be an Ignore button. Press that. Done. Enjoy the silence.

View attachment 64728

(Rex's account chosen purely for illustrative purposes)

Sniping at each other will get a moderator involved and a moderator getting invovled will make a moderator's weekend worse and you don't want to make moderator's weekends worse, right???

Please heed this advice. I just did and I feel better already 😊

You know who the real trolls are? People like you two.
How about live and let live? How about stop being judgemental?
Or do you have some financial or emotional stake in this forum
that gets damaged every time someone asks a question?

Based on my small exposure here all you two do is complain
about other members. Makes you both look pretty bad imo.

And what, exactly, are you doing right now?
No offense, but I'm hearing this in Pee Wee Herman's voice. :laughing:

I’ll include Wikipedia’s definition of ‘internet troll’ here:
In Internet slang, a troll is a person who starts quarrels or upsets people on the Internet to distract and sow discord by posting inflammatory and digressive,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses[2] and normalizing tangential discussion,[3] whether for the troll's amusement or a specific gain.

As in many things in life, it is often the offender that has no idea that they are actually offensive. Not only are you continuing to derail this thread with nonsense, but playing high and mighty above others who dare question you in the process. You see the irony here? You, sir, are the troll in this case. But, I know and accept that you’ll never see it that way. Interactions like this are indeed why ‘Ignore’ is so handy, and will be employed with you as of now.

I continue to anxiously await status updates on FM3 shipments.

And what, exactly, are you doing right now?

I’ll include Wikipedia’s definition of ‘internet troll’ here:

As in many things in life, it is often the offender that has no idea that they are actually offensive. Not only are you continuing to derail this thread with nonsense, but playing high and mighty above others who dare question you in the process. You see the irony here? You, sir, are the troll in this case. But, I know and accept that you’ll never see it that way. Interactions like this are indeed why ‘Ignore’ is so handy, and will be employed with you as of now.

I continue to anxiously await status updates on FM3 shipments.
Update from the Admin on a thread that was locked today.

"The list that's being sent to IS the FM3 list. People from the old AX8 list were moved to the front.
We expect to be past those people this coming week and on to those who signed up for the FM3 list when the press release was dropped."

Back
Top Bottom