FM3 Now Shipping

Why does it matter?
An advance statement like "we've got a bunch of these, and we'll offer them first" would have made it a non issue, since many don't care about the headphone jack. Sending invites for the headphoneless build and then requesting that the recipients not disclose the Top Sekret info was doomed to failure and a recipe for controversy.

Unless the controversy and confusion is the desired outcome....?

All I’d like to know is if there is a hole, a 1/4” jack that isn’t connected to anything, or a plug in the hole instead of a functioning headphone jack. Better yet, it’s it missing from the chassis altogether. These are details that I’m sure potential customers would like to know. I can live without a headphone output, but not sure I’d accept an empty hole in the chassis of a new purchase.

An official FM3 video is up!

I’ve never heard of this guy. He is an absolute monster of a player!

Great player. FM3 sounds good, although I wish they showcased more extreme gain presets in this demo (or any). Wonder what he is playing through (FRFR cab)? Also, I wish they showed us the back of his unit. :)

Maybe I am misremembering, but I could've sworn the original announcement thread went up here at 1:05 EST on April 23. How could anybody have requested to get on the wait list before then?
You're not misremembering, maybe someone knew it in advance somehow. Or maybe someone sent an email saying "please put me on the waitlist for whatever you'll announce at the amp show" :D

Permanently offering the unit optioned without the headphone jack but at $50 off if that’s close to the manufacturing cost might be a good idea. I don’t use the headphone jack on my Axe3 as it is.

Back
Top Bottom