FM3 Now Shipping

I looked up the email address on your forum account and it IS on the list.

I can't remember if I got on the wait list or not. I never could find the specific fm3 waitlist signup anywhere. All I can remember getting back is a master preferences email and I have no clue what that is for. Not a very intuitive setup.

I can't remember if I got on the wait list or not. I never could find the specific fm3 waitlist signup anywhere. All I can remember getting back is a master preferences email and I have no clue what that is for. Not a very intuitive setup.

The waitlist signup has always been freely available. Instructions are the same and are available on the forum and on the Fractal website:
To join the waitlist, please send an email to waitlist@fractalaudio.com with the subject “Wait List Request – FM3”...

Might want to get on the waitlist now. :)

Is the USB-A functioning in any way? Im curious does it supply power? Maybe it could be used to power usb devices?

Charge your phone, USB reading light for pedal board visibility, transfer presets, transfer IRs, play backing tracks off of a thumb drive, export looper content to thumb drive, thumb drive looper save memory space, bus power USB midi control, run convolution program on thumb drive to use 1000ms IRs in cab block, link two or three FM3s like graphics cards to double or triple stack the processing power...

hi! i'm still waiting for my purchase invitation. i hope i will receive it soon, i received the email waitlist confirmation since MAY 2019.. i just hope that i will receive purchase invitation. been waiting for ages for this to come... congratulations fractal!

hi! i'm still waiting for my purchase invitation. i hope i will receive it soon, i received the email waitlist confirmation since MAY 2019.. i just hope that i will receive purchase invitation. been waiting for ages for this to come... congratulations fractal!

Relax kapatid! You’re days away from the first day. It will come tho 🙂

Don’t forget...no one knows the size of the waitlist, or how many of these there were.

Attachments

• 5EAE81DC-1648-4465-BE6B-884995F143B5.jpeg
    5EAE81DC-1648-4465-BE6B-884995F143B5.jpeg
    229.7 KB · Views: 157
Long time Kemper user, but really looking forward to trying my first Axe FX with the FM3. Does anyone know if the whole of the US waiting list has to be satisfied beore any European orders?

Charge your phone, USB reading light for pedal board visibility, transfer presets, transfer IRs, play backing tracks off of a thumb drive, export looper content to thumb drive, thumb drive looper save memory space, bus power USB midi control, run convolution program on thumb drive to use 1000ms IRs in cab block, link two or three FM3s like graphics cards to double or triple stack the processing power...
Yes, this is a great wish list. Afaik none of this (maybe except power) is implemented yet though.

Back
Top Bottom