FM3 Now Shipping

Does Fractal accept Debit card? All my previous purchases have been credit card but I hate using it cause even if I pay it off the same day the credit bureau's lower your score and it takes months for it to come back up. They keep showing it as you ow even tho it had been paid. Did i read correctly that Fractal takes PayPal as well now?

Awesome! Congratulations to team Fractal on this. It'll be great to start seeing these on stages everywhere. I love my AX8 and my AxeFX III. I'm quite certain the FM3 will be a brilliant addition to the family.

That's good news. Will make a bunch of folks happy. Glad to hear that the technology is available at the affordability for so many people to enjoy. Going so see many new faces.

Once I receive my invite to purchase, how long of a window will I have before you give my slot to someone else?

(If this is a repeat question, please link me to the info. Sorry, haven’t seen it)

Does Fractal accept Debit card? All my previous purchases have been credit card but I hate using it cause even if I pay it off the same day the credit bureau's lower your score and it takes months for it to come back up. They keep showing it as you ow even tho it had been paid. Did i read correctly that Fractal takes PayPal as well now?
1. I have never had a problem using a Visa debit card in place of a credit card, including the purchasing a few Fractal products from their online store.
2. Your credit score will not be lowered just for using the card, as long as you pay your bill on time. You have bad information.

Sorry, I know that had nothing to do with the FM3.

Yes we accept debit and PayPal (Verified).

Mark

Back
Top Bottom