FM3 Now Shipping

Why is your charity more important than anybody else's love for the Axe fx life
Out of curiosity, what sort of charity is it?
Fractal Sales has been given our charity's info. I am not in the practice of advertising on product forums
Its not more important. I didn't mean it that way. Its just because setup is hell and a lot of the event setup including rigging the entire venue rigs is on two people's shoulders and this would just be one more thing that would allow us to streamline things. In a small way and less things to go wrong. With convoluted pedalboards things are a bit more liklely to go askew.
How To Abuse Charity Status 101

Its just because setup is hell and a lot of the event setup including rigging the entire venue rigs is on two people's shoulders and this would just be one more thing that would allow us to streamline things. In a small way and less things to go wrong. With convoluted pedalboards things are a bit more liklely to go askew.
i'd imagine this same benefit is given to most customers of the FM3. i hope you get yours soon, the same i hope everyone gets theirs soon. we're almost there. it's happening. it will happen. let's let it happen :)

Everyone gets a confirmation email. You either missed it, deleted it or it ended up in spam and you missed it or deleted it there. Why do so many people type that exact same sentence every product rollout?
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom