FM3 Now Shipping

Admin M@

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
The FM3 is now shipping to customers in the USA and Canada on a first-come first-serve waitlist.

1. Purchase invitations will be sent out in the order in which requests were received. We cannot make any exceptions.

2. It is generally not possible for us to answer the following questions:
  • What is my place in line?
  • How long will the wait be?
  • I have this confirmation email. Can you confirm that I am actually on this list?
3. If someone tells you that they sent their request in after you and and received an invitation before you, one of you is probably wrong about the date. This happens a lot when people send multiple requests to the list and lose track.

4. The exact wording of the subject/body of your waitlist email is not critical. As long as it said FM3 somewhere, we added you to the list.

Thanks for your patience while we bring you this exciting new product.

To learn more about the FM3, please visit https://www.fractalaudio.com/fm3

Last edited:
Congratulations !!!

I’m sure the journey was arduous but well worth it. I knew you guys would always pull it out with style, quality and fidelity to the company ethics, to the customers, and to the toanz brah... 🤙

A NOTE TO ALL:

A problem with the mobile version of our store enabled a small number of people to order the FM3 without an invitation (five to be exact). This has been corrected and these orders will be canceled. I deleted all messages above pertaining to this mixup.

The FM3 invitations will continue to go out in the order in which requests were received.

Last edited:
A NOTE TO ALL:

A problem with the mobile version of our store enabled a small number of people to order the FM3 without an invitation (three to be exact). This has been corrected and these orders will be canceled. I deleted all messages above pertaining to this mixup.

The FM3 invitations will continue to go out in the order in which requests were received.

Ok so howmany ppl for the first batch? And how long will this take if I got on in october?
Its for charity in our case. Can our charity get a line bypass?

Back
Top Bottom