FM3 Now Shipping

Joined the Wait List on Wed 2020-04-15......Headphone Version.... Canada here. Didn`t think the list would be all that long for the Headphone vers. Hope I get the invite soon. ;p

I was mid morning on 4/24/19, I was hoping this week, but guessing June sometime.. looking forward to it... that's for sure!

I took that to mean they aren’t moving through the dates and times as quickly as we would have thought due to there still being a bunch of folks on the list who are just now opting to order the FM3 with HP Jack
I took it the same way as you, good news for Fractal I suppose. Not good news if your on the wait list June 2019.

I took that to mean they aren’t moving through the dates and times as quickly as we would have thought due to there still being a bunch of folks on the list who are just now opting to order the FM3 with HP Jack

Prior to the 23rd, everyone was expecting an Axe8, without headphone jack. No surprise that a lot of them opted for the non-hp jack version, vs the one that put their names on the list on the 23rd and forward

I took it slightly differently. Because it costs nothing to add your name to a wait list, I would assume that any wait list will contain some folks who either aren't "serious" buyers or whose plans change during the waiting period.

I took Matt's comment to mean that there have been very few of those. After all, FAS knows exactly how many people are on the list who didn't order the non-headphone version. What they don't know beforehand is how many of them passed to wait for the headphone version versus how many passed because they have no intention of ordering an FM3.

You know if fractal would just swiftly fill the orders on this list, and have this product available on their website it would really pull the rug out from under all these upsellers on reverb, make a lot of people happy, and your company a lot of money.

I took it slightly differently. Because it costs nothing to add your name to a wait list, I would assume that any wait list will contain some folks who either aren't "serious" buyers or whose plans change during the waiting period.

I took Matt's comment to mean that there have been very few of those. After all, FAS knows exactly how many people are on the list who didn't order the non-headphone version. What they don't know beforehand is how many of them passed to wait for the headphone version versus how many passed because they have no intention of ordering an FM3.

Would make sense as well. Lets start a poll and vote on how we interpret all of Mat's messages shall we? ;)

Guys, there’s no need for over-analysis. Original invite directions:
Respond = Purchase
Don’t Respond = Assumed desire to wait for headphone option
Don’t Respond = Not interested

My opinion is they could be facing either: (A) inventory shortage (or desire to place hold inventory); (B) lack of manpower to handle administrative tasks and shipping; (C) Both.

If they opened up invites to everyone can you imagine the firestorm there would be here and elsewhere regarding processing time and awaiting shipment?!

“FAS took my money # days ago! It shouldn’t take this long to mail out my FM3!”

Back
Top Bottom