FM3 Now Shipping

Just checked - got on waitinglist 7th January 2020 .. calm down, relax, stay patient ... Luckily my AxeFX II does support that process quite well 🤣
On the one hand I wish I would have not sold my AX 8 in May 2019 as I will receive the FM 3 later than expected but on the other hand it is ok as I sold it for the same price that I have paid in June 2018 except for the fitting bag from G66.
You cannot have it all at once :D

Is it confirmed that a new FM3 delivery with headphone jack is available in 10 weeks?
There was a wait for April, for May and now for July?
In G66 it will be in December :)

What do you mean? In my email it was basicaly : if you want the hp version, just wait and you'll receive another invite when time comes
I assumed he emailed just to be safe and they responded with "yup we'll just email you again when it's your turn on the headphone version" without actually doing anything different on their end.

Good evening everyone. This blessed FM3 seems to be a mystery. Is there any news of when it can be supplied to G66 for sale in Europe? We will have the right to know whether to wait or switch to other models from other brands. We would appreciate an info thanks
My advice - and what I did myself many months ago already - is to just get one of the A-list alternatives. While those don't keep their value as well as the FA stuff, they're still easy to flip should the FM3 ever become available and you're still interested. And, most importantly, you at least get to play something.

So now shipping 5/9/19 and I am confirmed on list 4/19/20........ I’m toast
I'm almost in the same boat. Because I'm a data nerd I grabbed all the dates people posted in this thread and put this plot together. Note that my y-axis is mean (average) wait time. For 4/23/19 and 4/24/19 there was a lot of spread and that pushed the following days up to about 358 days at peak. It has been steadily dropping and this latest update brings it back down to about 350 days.

My guess is that we'll start seeing this wait time drop pretty fast going forward. If people keep posting dates, I'll keep updating this.

Waitdata 4_24_20.png

He's not a native English speaker, get off your high horse and cut him some slack.
You know that how? His English seems quite clear.

In any case he confirmed the same phrase a second time.
Dude, honestly... you need to take a break from the forums.
Feel free to ignore me if you don't want to hear my opinion.

Plenty of people come here to make demands of Fractal rather than to ask for information.

You gotta fight for your right to Fractal!!!
I got on the list 5/15/19, I'm going to wait for the headphone version. I told the wife last night that with that version I could bring my FM3 into the bedroom and Rock out while she watches her shows.

I got on the list 5/15/19, I'm going to wait for the headphone version. I told the wife last night that with that version I could bring my FM3 into the bedroom and Rock out while she watches her shows.

Also into the bathroom.. :p

Are you saying you received your invite today?

Well being that there’s no eta for Europe,and I see a lot of people just forgoing their invite in the na region. I think I might just have to get something else.
To me it’s just crazy that there’s this long wait list. It’s not like fractal are charging hx stomp prices for this thing. Plus 2599€ for the axe fx 3 should have guaranteed the ability to make the fm3 in enough numbers. Seems like there’s half a dozen people building the units, considering the amount of time it’ll take until they’re widely available.

Are you saying you received your invite today?
No. Sorry. I should've been more specific. I was just seeing that the dates being posted are getting closer to my date, also I'm passing until HP version and the fight for your right was aimed at the guys saying they do or don't have rights to know Fractals business. It is Fractals business and they can divulge or not divulge whatever, whenever they choose in my opinion.

No. Sorry. I should've been more specific. I was just seeing that the dates being posted are getting closer to my date, also I'm passing until HP version and the fight for your right was aimed at the guys saying they do or don't have rights to know Fractals business. It is Fractals business and they can divulge or not divulge whatever, whenever they choose in my opinion.
Gotcha Haha. The reason I ask is because my waitlist date is 5/18/19. I was gettin all giddy thinkin they were already at 5/15/19. 😂

Back
Top Bottom