• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

FM3 Now Shipping

Jumpback

I got my Invite, but don't quite have the funds(Covid related) and my question is: how long will they hold my spot? I can make it happen in 2 weeks but not just yet?? Thanks

Leftyjay

I got my Invite, but don't quite have the funds(Covid related) and my question is: how long will they hold my spot? I can make it happen in 2 weeks but not just yet?? Thanks
As I understood by previous posts, as long as they still have it in stock, you don't loose your place. Fractal veterans could confirm

Matt007

Inspired
Invite received. Wait list email on 4/23/19 5:55pm est.

Will pass for now. Potentially waiting on the headphone jack, potentially just sticking with my AF3.

jbsn

Would I be right to think that a used Axe Fx 2 sounds about the same as I might expect of the FM3 as it is today? It seems to have USB, more processing power and everything I’d need as far as amp/effects for studio functionality and I see very good feedback on the Ares updates.

karlic

Would I be right to think that a used Axe Fx 2 sounds about the same as I might expect of the FM3 as it is today? It seems to have USB, more processing power and everything I’d need as far as amp/effects for studio functionality and I see very good feedback on the Ares updates.
As someone who doesn't go crazy on effects, my friends Axe Fc 2 sounds great. The real problem for me is the size. It is a very deep rack if you are planning on any live shows in the future.

Top Bottom