• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

FM3 Now Shipping

Ari R

Hallelujah :hearteyes: I joined the FM3 waitlist April 23rd within the first 30 minutes of announcement. No email yet but I'm looking forward to it.

Promit

Inspired
I sent my waitlist add request at the end of February, i.e. last month. I figure at the current rate of inventory and size of waitlist, it'll be available for me sometime in 2021. I'm fine with that! My AX8 is still going strong... although I won't be playing out for a while.

Cooldrewb

Inspired
Today's FM3 invitations were sent, and we're now on to the people who signed up after the FM3 press release. In other words, the AX8 list is behind us!
Is there a place to see what month you are filling now? Just want to see where I am in line.

rhodie

YAY!! FM3 ordered! Waitlist April 23rd, 2019 @ 1:09pm eastern

Congratulations! I am only about 2 hours after you, so I'm expecting an invitation soon!
I think in the possession of an FM3 I can weather through staying holed up in my house much more than whatever the current quarantine period is :grinning:

TimeBandit

Inspired
April 24th at 11:35am here. Got a little while to wait. But I'm happy to know that they're on to the FM3 list and my invitation is getting closer.

Congratulations! I am only about 2 hours after you, so I'm expecting an invitation soon!
I think in the possession of an FM3 I can weather through staying holed up in my house much more than whatever the current quarantine period is :grinning:

Oh, man!! My waitlist confirmation was received April 23rd at 2:39pm EST --- exactly 90 minutes after brian_v4 (but who's counting? - LOL), who has received his invitation and ordered. I've gotta be soon!!!!!

Top Bottom