FM3 Now Shipping

I'm May 7th. With the way things have been moving I would imagine I'll get my invite in the next week, unless they run out of inventory which is totally possible.

I
I'm May 7th. With the way things have been moving I would imagine I'll get my invite in the next week, unless they run out of inventory which is totally possible.
According to the graph someone kindly posted, I figure my May 10th sign-up to come to fruition Tuesday of next week.

So it looks like we are on the cusp of 6 months from signup to invitation with the gap closing a bit more every day.
I signed up in Sept, but not sure of the date - I may have deleted the email.
Is there anyway to find out the signup date from FAS?

So it looks like we are on the cusp of 6 months from signup to invitation with the gap closing a bit more every day.
I signed up in Sept, but not sure of the date - I may have deleted the email.
Is there anyway to find out the signup date from FAS?
Not sure what email service you use, but most of them you can just search your "Sent" folder for Fractal and it'll pull it up.

Not sure what email service you use, but most of them you can just search your "Sent" folder for Fractal and it'll pull it up.
No Dice, I must have deleted both the Sent and Reply. I guess that I will just know when they call my number sometime in the September invites

No Dice, I must have deleted both the Sent and Reply. I guess that I will just know when they call my number sometime in the September invites
Just make sure you keep an eye on your "Spam". It's been pretty common for the invites to get filtered out.

One other thing, make sure to search your email from an internet browser and not just a smart phone. The history gets deleted from your phone, but if you use an online service (Yahoo, Google, etc.) the sent email should still be there.

1603388872470.png

I'm totally sure the wait today won't be agonizing. ;)

Actually, the worst part is that our UPS guy usually shows up around 5pm...about 30 minutes before I have to leave to rehearsal tonight. I guess the Elevenrack gets one more night out.

Back
Top Bottom