FM3 Now Shipping

I know someone who wanted me to purchase it from him since he is not in the country. Fractal does not allow invitations to be transferred so I was not able to. However, I was able to access the link and see that they were still available. Obviously I did not go ahead and purchase it :p
UPDATE- Cliff posted on the FX III waitlist group that they are out of FX III's . So I tried using my invite to purchase it, and it said that it was available. Hence I think the same can be the situation with the FM3.
My FX III is on the way so I'll have enough to play with - but I actually needed the FM3 before the FX III because of rehearsals, shows etc..hopefully soon!

Any update here with regards to the waitlist for FM3 would be much much appreciated.

Hmm, there is a guy selling a FM3 locally... He says he upgraded to the AFX3... I am wondering if the warranty would be valid on a used unit?

Hmm, there is a guy selling a FM3 locally... He says he upgraded to the AFX3... I am wondering if the warranty would be valid on a used unit?
I think I've read that the warranty is only valid for the original purchaser. I believe there's a reference on the company site warning of buying on the secondary market for that reason. Someone correct me, if I'm wrong.

Are you talking about the one in Ottawa? He's asking 2k. I know there's a market above selling price, but I have a hard time believing he'd get that much here anyway. Maybe if he ships it. If you inquire, I'd be curious to know if he's willing to let it go for less.

Are you talking about the one in Ottawa? He's asking 2k. I know there's a market above selling price, but I have a hard time believing he'd get that much here anyway. Maybe if he ships it. If you inquire, I'd be curious to know if he's willing to let it go for less.

Yes, the warranty isn't going to transfer with it... I am going to wait...

From the website: "Products purchased from unauthorized "gray market" or "parallel import" dealers are NOT covered by the standard warranty. This includes units purchased in the USA and sold elsewhere through web sites such as eBay or reverb.com."

There is also one in Montreal at the moment for 2.7 K which has me rolling on the floor laughing. I know people are getting impatient, but come on.

When I get mine, I'll try trading it online for a house or something SMH. 😂

There is also one in Montreal at the moment for 2.7 K which has me rolling on the floor laughing. I know people are getting impatient, but come on.

When I get mine, I'll try trading it online for a house or something SMH. 😂
Yeah, there's a few on reverb for that much as well. I think that's just someone proving to their wife that they are trying to get rid of some gear, but really don't want to sell.

I will say waiting on the FM3 has given me lots of time to play with my old pedals & audition some new. (bass specific) My new favorite (although I've had it for a while) is my Tech 21 DP-3X. It just gets me where I want to go. Such good chunk with it. It will probably even take the place of the FM3 for quick jams and clubs where the possibility of chaos is there. Another pedal was the Atomic Bass Box. A great low cost pedal for great bass sounds as long as you prefer cleaner tones. The Darkglass X-7 came in just under the DP-3X for me, even though it allows a little more control of the distortion frequencies. If you're a bassist on the waitlist, I would recommend checking them out. If nothing else, any one of the pedals would make a great back-up to the FM3 when it comes.

I will say waiting on the FM3 has given me lots of time to play with my old pedals & audition some new. (bass specific) My new favorite (although I've had it for a while) is my Tech 21 DP-3X. It just gets me where I want to go. Such good chunk with it. It will probably even take the place of the FM3 for quick jams and clubs where the possibility of chaos is there. Another pedal was the Atomic Bass Box. A great low cost pedal for great bass sounds as long as you prefer cleaner tones. The Darkglass X-7 came in just under the DP-3X for me, even though it allows a little more control of the distortion frequencies. If you're a bassist on the waitlist, I would recommend checking them out. If nothing else, any one of the pedals would make a great back-up to the FM3 when it comes.

My son picked up the DP-3X pedal recently, and it sounds fantastic! He is getting some great tones though that thing! Playing rock, Jazz/Fusion, thrash metal, etc. sounds great indeed!

My son picked up the DP-3X pedal recently, and it sounds fantastic! He is getting some great tones though that thing! Playing rock, Jazz/Fusion, thrash metal, etc. sounds great indeed!

Totally agree. I bought it for my 3-piece original rock group and it excelled. What I didn't expect was to be able to roll back the grind a bit and use it for americana & even in church playing on my worship team. Still waiting for my FM3, but this pedal is a keeper. 🤘

Ten days without someone posting an update about getting invited. Does anyone else feel like a junkie coming here in the hope of getting an "invite hit"?

View attachment 73158
Not only that, but on more than one occasion I considered buying back the Helix LT I sold to create my FM3 fund. I really don't need it. The HX stomp more than meets my current needs, I just don't know what to do with this much money put aside. I'll probably end up finding another Strat or something that I don't need. At least if that happens, I won't have too much troubles selling it when my number comes up.

Dunno about other countries in Latin America, but I didn't heard about any waitlist (and to be honest, didn't asked if there was one to begin with...) from our distributor here in Mexico so it seems about a "first come first served" thing going on. Needless to say, I just ordered one a few minutes ago as soon as they gave me a shoutout of the arrival of their first shipment. Should be here next week or so... :D

Back
Top Bottom