FM3 Now Shipping

I got on the list August 8th. I was hoping they would keep the pace of 2 months of waitlist/week we had recently seen. I know there was likely to be a little bit of a spike in February when they announced shipping, but I didn't think it would be this much.

Now my problem is that Long & Mcquade is having their annual "jack's bargain attic sale" and there's a couple things I have my eye on that may use up my FM3 money that I have put aside if the price is good enough. At this rate though, I may have another 6+ months to save up again for an FM3 fund.
Haha Jack got me.. just bought a Martin. Should keep me busy til they get to the August part of the waitlist... lol

Haha Jack got me.. just bought a Martin. Should keep me busy til they get to the August part of the waitlist... lol
Luckily I escaped with my FM3 fund intact. Had my eye on a PRS CE24, but it wasn't as cheap as I had hoped, so I passed. I thought they would have maybe had a few killer deals, but didn't really see anything that stood out. Usually when they do these sales, there's a couple items that are priced way below market value. I guess maybe because it was all online this year, they had no incentive to give that deep a discount on a couple items to create the crowds and get people in the store.

My Xitone loaded with the Celestion F12-X200 arrives next week. It will be very lonely, cause my Invite hasn`t arrived yet. ;p sniffle

Luckily I escaped with my FM3 fund intact. Had my eye on a PRS CE24, but it wasn't as cheap as I had hoped, so I passed. I thought they would have maybe had a few killer deals, but didn't really see anything that stood out. Usually when they do these sales, there's a couple items that are priced way below market value. I guess maybe because it was all online this year, they had no incentive to give that deep a discount on a couple items to create the crowds and get people in the store.
Have you checked local? I bought my CU24 10 Top for $1800 cad from a poor university kid 10 years ago. Still amazed every time I play it

Fwiw: Feb 13 and no invite yet :{

Have you checked local? I bought my CU24 10 Top for $1800 cad from a poor university kid 10 years ago. Still amazed every time I play it

Fwiw: Feb 13 and no invite yet :{
Oh yeah, I'm constantly checking kijiji ads. I had picked up a McCarty for $1800 a couple years ago, but ended up trading it for an american select strat (amazing strat BTW, not regretting that trade at all) Since then, I figured i'd pick up another PRS someday if I found the right deal. I liked the McCarty, it was just a little redundant with my Les Paul, which got more play.

I agree. I don’t hate Line 6, but I’m taking the Fractal amp modeling, effects and quality every time.
I have (briefly) entertained heading for Line 6, but I'm certain I would feel like I "settled" and regret it. Like you, I don't hate them, but based on my previous experience they could be better.

I know it's hard waiting people, but I believe it will be worth the wait. Fractal is getting things out as soon as possible. They really do want our money. :p I would rather have to wait an extra month or two than get out a product that's been rushed and isn't QC'd well or has other issues. I prefer to wait over sending the unit back to have a repair because it was rushed in production. But I get it, I hate waiting too.....So I think I will pass the time by actually reading the manual. Something I never did with my AX8.:cool:

I know it's hard waiting people, but I believe it will be worth the wait. Fractal is getting things out as soon as possible. They really do want our money. :p I would rather have to wait an extra month or two than get out a product that's been rushed and isn't QC'd well or has other issues. I prefer to wait over sending the unit back to have a repair because it was rushed in production. But I get it, I hate waiting too.....So I think I will pass the time by actually reading the manual. Something I never did with my AX8.:cool:
that's true. for me it was an 8 month wait. wasn't as bad compared to when i ordered a guitar from EBMM which took 1+ year to arrive lol

This thread is about the North America wait list, which is served directly by Fractal.

If you want updates outside of North America you need to talk to your regional distributor, which is G66 for Europe.
I know that. But g66 has no forum and if everybody on waitlist will be write questions they will do only write answers. Im sorry but i will be happy if someone from europe write only one latest delivery date with his sing date 😉

They said they were on Feb 12. I assume at that point, they are waiting on more units to be ready, then they will resume with Feb 12 forward.

I assume at that point, they are waiting on more units to be ready

that is my concern. We were jumping a month of waitlist in a few days and then everything stopped about 12 days ago. I am afraid we are waiting on another production run. That can be awhile.

I assume at that point, they are waiting on more units to be ready

that is my concern. We were jumping a month of waitlist in a few days and then everything stopped about 12 days ago. I am afraid we are waiting on another production run. That can be awhile.
it stopped on feb 12 invites. unless they're doing a revision/upgrade of the product i don't think it should take that long. probably a week MAX

Back
Top Bottom